Business Product Marketing Manager, Growth (Japan)
- Tokyo, Japan
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities - we're just getting started.
Facebook seeks a Product Marketing Manager to drive adoption and growth of advertising solutions for customers across Facebook, Instagram, Messenger, Whatsapp, Audience Network, and future applications and services.
The successful candidate must have experience closely partnering with product and sales leaders in Japan and globally on successful product revenue and adoption programs and in surfacing market feedback on product opportunities in a fast-paced digital marketing company. The demonstrated ability to lead strategic planning and tactical execution in support of channel marketing efforts is also required. Success in this position requires focus on client service and the ability to successfully influence and enable cross functional partners across the organization. The product marketing manager needs to be able to formulate market plans in sync with business objectives, be a strong, hands-on operational manager who is able to execute against plans and actively build visibility and understanding of market opportunities across the organization.
This full-time position is based in Tokyo.
- Partner with global product partners to identify market opportunities and shape future advertising products by synthesizing market intelligence, and sharing comprehensive knowledge of market to global teams.
- Distill and surface market feedback to product teams for new and existing advertising products
- Partner with Japan sales teams and cross functional teams to build & activate go-to-market strategies for highest priority product solutions across customers, agencies and partners.
- Educate and inspire sales, partners, and businesses at scale by prioritizing products and solutions for market segments, crafting communications and marketing materials, creating growth plans with defined success metrics, and building and running activations and programs to drive the adoption of solutions or products.
- Acts as a principal product advisor for the market, communicating with leaders and stakeholders across functions and geographies.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent
- 10+ years professional experience in technology or marketing
- Product marketing experience in the web technology sector is a plus
- Organization and people skills and the ability to set priorities, problem-solve, multi-task and work independently in a dynamic, rapidly changing workplace
- Demonstrated ability to contribute at strategic, operational and tactical levels
- Demonstrated ability to drive resolution in the context of competing perspectives
- Experience presenting to groups/C-level executives
- Track record of influencing behavior at variety of levels in the organization, including cross-functional leaders
- Customer service orientation and experience in a client-facing capacity
- Excellent communication skills in Japanese and English - verbal and presentation
Back to top