Business Planning & Operations Director, Greater China Region (GCR)
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities â€" we're just getting started.
Facebook is looking for a high caliber business leader to be part of the APAC Business Planning & Operations (BP&O) team to partner closely with our broader BP&O team and GCR Sales Channels (Global Sales, SMB and Gaming) to drive the business rhythm, make sound decisions, lead strategic planning and GTM strategy and drive operational rigour and target setting. The role will work across the Global Marketing Solutions (GMS) group and will work with cross-functional teams such as Product Marketing, Products, Business Integrity, Marketing, Partnerships, Finance, Legal, HR as well as work with partners and resellers to drive the GTM strategy across Facebook.
The ideal candidate must be passionate about Facebook and be an inspiring leader/manager and a strategic thinker who can drive results. This is a full-time position reporting into Director, APAC BP&O (Global Sales) and can be based in our Hong Kong or Singapore offices.
- Be the trusted advisor for GCR sales leadership on key strategic and operational activities
- Identify, scope and drive critical projects and initiatives to help shape the short to long term growth strategy for GCR
- Lead a small high performing team
- Provide the thought leadership to ensure go to market alignment by developing strong collaborative partnerships with key stakeholders and partners, including leading and executing cross-functional task forces on major initiatives and represent the function in cross-functional teams
- Drive business and revenue analysis to deliver impactful business insights
- Design and execute on standard cadence of operations (e.g., lead quarterly /annual target setting, forecasting, revenue and operational KPI reviews, key reviews) and deliver operational improvements as well as programs that can scale
- 15+ years of work experience ideally with experience in a consulting firm and tech company in a similar capacity or a strategy role
- Experience as a people manager leading a team in a fast-paced environment
- Strong strategic skills, analytical depth and business acumen and an aptitude for operations
- Demonstrated problem solving ability with experience providing business insights and recommendations
- Experience designing and leading complex strategic programs with both internal and external stakeholders
- A minimum, Bachelor's degree from a recognized institution is preferred
- Chinese Mandarin written/oral communications skills are preferred
- Proven stakeholder management experience â€" including managing multiple partners simultaneously
- Familiarity with the GCR Tech ecosystem, particularly online advertising, is preferred
Back to top