Business Planning and Operations Analyst, APAC
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities â€" we're just getting started.
Facebook is seeking a high caliber individual to join the Business Planning and Operations team with a day to day focus on APAC. This role will work cross functionally across multiple teams to drive strategic planning and operational improvements. The mission of the Global Business Planning and Operations group is to maximize business performance by being the objective, trusted partner to the organization â€" through strategic planning, operational excellence and cross-functional collaboration. We also identify strategic initiatives to support revenue growth, as well as product development and activation.
The ideal candidate will be passionate about Facebook and has a proven record of driving strategic business decisions, be comfortable with ambiguity and working independent and has strong stakeholder management skills. This role will be responsible for establishing an operating rhythm and managing high impact strategic projects for APAC leadership team. This is a full-time position located in our APAC HQ office in Singapore.
- Business partnership with Sales Leaders and key XFN partners â€" Support sales leadership and partner with key XFN stakeholders on operational and strategic issues to drive revenue growth and influence product decisions through regional insights.
- Business insights - Manage data ETL pipelines and dashboards. Provide insights through revenue and product analysis. Identify key levers for driving revenue growth
- Strategic projects and initiatives - Translate global initiatives to regional level and help drive corporate alignment. Develop projects at regional level that have potential to scale at a global level.
- Advanced SQL & Excel skills
- 5+ years work experience in tech/consulting
- Strong communication skills.
- Demonstrated problem solving ability with experience providing practical business insights from large, complex data sets
- Strong communications and presentation skills especially with stakeholder management
- Strong project management and influencing skills, ability to lead and influence stakeholders at all levels of an organization
- Ability to work independently and cross functionally (sales, finance, product marketing, business intelligence/IT, ads integrity) and manage multiple concurrent projects
- Knowledge of either R/Python
- Experience working in online advertising
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Lauren W.Global Marketing Lead, Facebook Blueprint
As the marketing lead for Facebook’s Blueprint program, Lauren focuses on building awareness around the program and the adoption of education and training by businesses and advertisers.
Back to top