Business Planning and Operations Analyst ,APAC
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities - we're just getting started.
Facebook is seeking a Sales Operations Analyst to join the APAC Global Business Planning and Operations team with a day to day focus on Greater China. The mission of the Business Planning and Operations group is to maximize business performance by being the objective, trusted partner to the sales organization - through strategic planning, cross-functional collaboration and operational excellence. We also identify and drive critical projects and strategic initiatives to support revenue growth. This is a full-time position and is located in our Singapore office.
- Operating cadence / Rhythm of business - Partner with sales teams with planning and operational requests e.g. annual planning, monthly and quarterly business reviews
- Business partnership with Sales Leaders and key XFN partners - Support sales leadership and partner with key XFN stakeholders on operational and strategic issues to optimize resources (opex and headcount) to drive revenue growth in focused markets
- Business insights - Manage data pipelines and dashboards. Provide insights through revenue and product analysis. Identify key levers for driving revenue growth
- Strategic projects and initiatives - Translate global initiatives to regional level and help drive corporate alignment. Develop projects at regional level that have potential to scale at a global level. Drive operational excellence in the Sales organization through process improvements.
- Bachelor's degree from a recognized institution
- 5+ years work experience in a consulting firm, investment banking or private equity firm or a similar role in a tech company
- Good command of English.
- Knowledge of online ad business would be a plus
- Demonstrated problem solving ability with experience providing practical business insights from large, complex data sets
- Strong communications and presentation skills especially with stakeholder management
- Strong project management and influencing skills, ability to lead and influence stakeholders at all levels of an organization
- Ability to work independently and cross functionally (sales, finance, product marketing, business intelligence/IT, ads integrity) and manage multiple concurrent projects
- Advanced SQL and Excel skills.
- Fluency in Mandarin is preferred due to interaction with the Greater China markets.
Back to top