Business Operations Manager – Video, Partnerships Finance
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities - we're just getting started.
Facebook is seeking a highly quantitative, driven, and creative individual with strong business instincts for the Partnerships Finance team. The Partnerships Finance team is a uniquely data intensive and strategic part of Facebook's finance organization and plays a crucial role in delivering key insights to leadership. As part of the Partnerships Finance team, this person will focus on driving growth and long term financial performance for Facebook's growing video business. The role is highly cross-functional and business partner facing, involving coordination across a number of groups within Facebook including Partnerships, Product Management, Product Marketing, Data Science, and Finance. This role will challenge the candidate to both understand and contribute to many facets of a rapidly growing business, including revenue forecasting, analytics, and strategic decision support across the four key pillars within the video eco-system (users, creators/publishers, advertisers and Facebook).
Successful candidates will have a good understanding of the internet/tech and media ecosystem, exceptional analytical and data manipulation skills, bias toward action, exceptional partnering and communication skills, and the know how to balance getting the details right while still moving fast. The position is located in Menlo Park, CA and is full-time.
- Own end-to-end partnership with a broad array of business leads and support initiatives at the business leadership level
- Provide hands-on deep analytic support and develop actionable insights that will influence key decision makers on to manage revenue growth and profitability
- Assess market opportunities, analyze current business performance and build data models & infrastructure to extrapolate current and historical trends into forward-looking forecasts
- Monitor forecasts and benchmark performance internally and externally while understanding the sources of deviation
- Identify and track financial KPI's
- Conduct revenue analysis to identify trends and factors of growth
- Lead and coordinate cross-functional projects
- Present outcomes at reviews with business leaders across Facebook
- Maintain/create core infrastructure and models while proactively surfacing opportunities
- Understand and define key financial drivers of the business
- BS in business-related or quantitative field (Economics, Math, Statistics, Engineering, or similar discipline)
- 6+ years of experience in analytics, strategy consulting, investment banking, business operations, or finance
- Experience in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience synthesizing strategic insights and problem-solving individually or in a group setting, having knowledge of key financial drivers of the business
- Experience shifting priorities while maintaining organization and control
- Advanced degree such as an MBA or MS in quantitative field
- Experienced using data manipulation and visualization/BI tools (e.g. Tableau)
- Experienced using SQL to build and maintain business-oriented data infrastructure
- Management experience leading teams
Back to top