Business Operations Manager - Facebook App
Facebook is seeking a highly quantitative, driven, and creative manager on the Facebook App Business Operations & Finance team to forecast and analyze revenue for a number of emerging product surfaces, and provide ongoing strategic decision support. This is a highly cross-functional role, involving close partnership across a number of groups within Facebook such as Product, Data Science, Engineering, and Partnerships teams. Responsibilities will include driving revenue forecasting and planning, developing actionable insights for the business, influencing decision makers to enable revenue growth, and evaluating ROI of investments. This team's focus on analysis and data-driven decision-making allows us to work effectively with our colleagues in the rest of the business in order to optimize long-term financial growth. Successful candidates will have exceptional analytical skills, a bias toward action, exceptional partnering and communication skills, and strong interest in the internet/tech media ecosystem.
BUSINESS OPERATIONS MANAGER - FACEBOOK APP RESPONSIBILITIES
- Build revenue forecasts, analyze current business performance, and assess market opportunities
- Identify, develop, and track product and financial metrics
- understand key drivers of business performance
- Own partnership with cross functional business partners and drive initiatives to enable revenue growth
- Provide deep analytical support and business context to identify and drive critical growth initiatives
- Present business insights and recommendations to Facebook App leadership
- 7+ years of experience in consulting, investment banking, business strategy, business operations, or analytics
- Experience synthesizing strategic insights and problem-solving individually or in a group setting
- Experienced in Microsoft Excel
- Professional experience using SQL, R, or Python
- BA/BS in Engineering, Computer Science, Math, Economics, Statistics, or other quantitative field
Facebook is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org .
Back to top