Business Operations Engineer University Grad
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities â€" we're just getting started.
This is your chance to work on the team that helps Facebook Operations by building and maintaining better support systems through enhanced tooling & infrastructure. As a member of Business Operations Engineering team, you will be the technical arm for our operational teams that support a number of Facebook products and business needs. Together, you will design, develop, and support creative solutions used worldwide. This is your chance to join the team that helps build intelligent and efficient tooling to ensure that people who use and rely on Facebook have the best possible experiences.
- Deliver robust, scalable technical solutions for thousands of Facebook employees around the world
- Become an expert in our operational products
- Provide consultancy to our stakeholder, peer engineering and product teams
- Solve technical, operational and escalation issues, delivering the highest level of satisfaction
- Deliver data-driven, impactful results
- Bachelorâ€™s degree in Computer Science or related field
- Problem solving and analytical skills
- Communication skills in English
Back to top