Business Operations Associate: Workplace
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities â€" we're just getting started.
Workplace's mission is to give the world a place to work together. Launched in 2016, Workplace is a communications platform that is used by over 30,000 organisations of all sizes worldwide to transform how they connect, collaborate and get work done. To help with the ongoing growth of the Workplace business, we are seeking a world-class Business Operations Manager who is passionate about Workplace by Facebook and the role that a connected workforce can play in improving the productivity of an organisation.This is a growth-stage SaaS startup within Facebook. The BizOps objective is to figure out how to successfully scale the business and reach people everywhere.
Facebook is seeking a BizOps Associate who will partner with business unit leaders to help drive performance across this new growth business. As part of the BizOps team, this person will operate across the full spectrum of business operations needs including strategic and financial planning, performance management, decision making, and managing business partner relationships. This is a particularly good fit for someone who who wants to leverage their analytical rigor to drive strategic and operational impact.
- Strategic and Financial Planning: Be an active participant in cross-functional planning cycles linking our strategy to operating and financial metrics. Determine appropriate investment levels (i.e. headcount, marketing budget) for the business
- Performance Mgmt: Own operating and financial model for key business segments. Lead operating rhythms (i.e. Monthly Business Reviews) for key business segments. Establish business goals and define KPIs
- Product Analytics: Analyze product funnel metrics to improve the product and inform initiative prioritization
- Marketing Operations: Analyze the ROI of our various channels to better inform our marketing tactics and investment
- Partnerships: Evaluate commercial partnership opportunities i.e. deal structures
- Strategy: Evaluate longer term opportunities i.e. pricing, segment prioritization, and new initiatives
- Connective Tissue: Proactively engage as a liaison between Product, Sales, Marketing, and other teams
- BS or MS in business-related or quantitative field (Finance, Economics, Math, Statistics, Engineering, or similar discipline)
- 4+ years of total working experience. Experience in investment banking, private equity, or management consulting. Experience at a high-growth tech company in business operations, sales operations, or strategy
- Demonstrated track record of delivering on the above responsibilities
- Experience in sharing business narratives with executives
- Experience in SaaS
- Proficiency with SQL, Tableau, Marketo, Google Analytics, and/or Salesforce
- Experience in business partnering closely with Product, Marketing, and Sales leaders
Back to top