Business Marketing Manager, WhatsApp
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities - we're just getting started.
The Global Business Marketing team is looking for an experienced marketer to develop and evolve the product storytelling and business marketing for WhatsApp's business solutions. This role will report into the Head of Business Marketing, WhatsApp. While this is an individual contributor role, a proven track record of leading nimble teams and driving cross-functional consensus is critical.
In the role, you will be responsible for developing and executing inspiring marketing programs, campaigns, and content that helps grow businesses with Whatsapp. More specifically, you will establish and execute product growth initiatives, support research to better understand Whatsapp as a brand in our customer's mindset, develop programs including sales enablement content development, and client case studies. This role requires the ability to collaborate with product teams to develop messaging and collateral to support our business solutions around the world. The ideal candidate has a solid understanding of and point of view on the digital advertising industry and is an independent self-starter who is comfortable working across global cross-functional teams. This role also involves travel domestically and internationally.
- Collaborate with the WhatsApp product and product marketing teams to understand and articulate new offerings for businesses and create compelling materials about those products for multiple audiences and channels (Facebook salesforce, clients, small businesses, PR, partners, website, etc.)
- Collaborate with agencies and in-house creatives to build and execute B2B campaigns around the world designed to build the business brand of WhatsApp and drive product education and adoption
- Think holistically about an integrated marketing plans and synthesize complex product features and client needs into simple, powerful stories
- Build concise and meaningful stories out of complex information in order to achieve specific objectives
- Work closely with global cross-functional teams to activate messages in market
- Create and execute marketing collateral including things like PowerPoint decks, fact sheets, playbooks, customer stories, newsletters, how-to content, videos, and more
- Present to global clients and agencies on the value of messaging as a medium and WhatsApp as a product
- 10+ years experience in marketing, marketing communications or product marketing communications
- Experience with digital and online advertising industry
- Stakeholder management experience
- Experience in Word, PowerPoint, and Keynote
- Experience working with other regions including EMEA, LATAM, and APAC
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite
- Ability to collaborate and influence across a matrix organization
Back to top