Business Marketing Manager MENA & Luxury
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities â€" we're just getting started.
We are looking for a Business Marketing Manager candidate for an 18 month contract to support our B2B marketing efforts in MENA by leading Marketing campaigns and activations & support in building the Luxury Vertical.
The individual who ultimately steps into this role must possess exceptional organizational and communications skills with a marketing mindset that is as strategic as it is creative. A self-starter who thrives in an extremely fast-paced and entrepreneurial environment. He/she should possess a strong work ethic, as well as a genuine passion for marketing and advertising. This is a full time role, based in Dubai.
- As part of the EMEA marketing team the candidate has to be savvy in an international organization and needs to show excellent skills in stakeholder management.
- Develop and execute initiatives, which are designed to drive impact and a positive perception in the advertising industry in MENA and where applicable, scale across the wider region of EMEA.
- This position requires the ability to work across multiple projects with a variety of teams with strong operational capabilities and a hands-on attitude in a high pace matrix-organization and in a complex environment.
- Project manage a comprehensive Luxury industry marketing campaign towards all needs and partners
- Plan and execute selected events in close cooperation with our events team, sister departments, Country Marketing Managers and speakers
- Develop marketing materials designed to enhance our advertisersâ€™, agency partnersâ€™ and the industryâ€™s understanding of Facebook-advertising and marketing
- Ability to take direction and input to develop effective marketing strategies that are engaging, innovative and will achieve the organizational and brand goals
- Work closely with business partners to consistently ensure execution excellence and refine processes when needed while assessing opportunities for improvement
- University degree
- 8+ years of relevant experience in marketing with a strong digital mindset
- Strong academic background in Business, Marketing or related field (minimum 5 yearsâ€™ experience)
- Proven skills in developing comprehensive campaigns, tracking results and showing market impact
- Ability to work through ambiguity and uncertainty
- Time management, attention to detail, and ability to multi-task across concurrent priority projects
- Skillset of strategic thinking combined with a proven hands-on operational excellence
- Interpersonal skills and ability to collaborate with interdepartmental teams and interact with people of all levels, up to Directors/VPâ€™s
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Track record of working well in cross functional teams
- Languages: English, Arabic & French
Back to top