Business Marketing Lead
(Buenos Aires, Argentina)
Facebook’s mission is to give people the power to share, and make the world more open and connected. Through our growing family of apps and services, we’re building a different kind of company that helps billions of people around the world connect and share what matters most to them. Whether we’re creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to make the world more open and accessible. Connecting the world takes every one of us—and we’re just getting started.
Millions of people use Facebook everyday to connect and share with people, causes and brands they care about. The scale of both the reach and engagement on Facebook means that businesses can be better in an open and connected world. At Facebook, you can play a key part in leading this movement on our Global Business Marketing team. We are looking for an experienced thought leader to drive our B2B marketing efforts in Argentina and Chile.You will be responsible for setting a strategy that incorporates all aspects of marketing communications including sharing success stories, design projects, presentation content, events, marketing collateral and more. This will require a deep understanding of the marketing landscape and digital media in Argentina and Chile.This position is full-time and based in our Buenos Aires office.
- Drive the creation of world-class marketing communications for all Facebook marketing products across our agency and brand advertiser customer based in the region
- Develop thought leadership materials designed to enhance our advertisers’, agency partners’ and the industry’s understanding of social and online marketing
- Partner with global and cross-functional counterparts within our Global Business Marketing teams and also within Product, Marketing Science and Sales to drive and deliver scalable marketing programs to clients and agencies
- Adapt and produce locally relevant content for Argentina and Chile
- Drive strategy and execution of key marketing programs which hinge on having relevant local content
- Package and deliver key Facebook data and research insights to marketers
- Develop keynote speeches, presentations, marketing collateral and videos
- Ideate and manage creative programs from concept to implementationOversee design projects and manage outside agencies and freelancers
- Measure the impact of marketing programs and ROI
- Manage a program calendar/roadmap and communicate to all stakeholders
- Develop and execute a strategy for events, sponsorships and speaking opportunities
- BA/BS degree preferred
- 10+ years’ of relevant experience
- Demonstrated capacity for developing marketing strategies in an Internet and/or advertising environment
- Deep knowledge of the advertising/marketing industries primarily in Argentina
- Strong executive presence and a track record of working well in cross functional teams
- Proven track record of “moving fast” and delivering on tight deadlines
- Experience working with diverse global brands is a plus
- Knowledge of social media landscape and experience executing social media marketing a plus
- Project management skills
- Verbal and written business fluency in English.
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Sr. Manager, WhatsApp Customer Support & Localization
Cristina manages the WhatsApp customer experience, translating the application into multiple languages and troubleshooting communication services worldwide.
Back to top