Business Lead, EMEA
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities - we're just getting started.
Facebook is seeking a Business Lead to work with VP, EMEA based in London. This person will own the cadence of internal and external meetings and support the team in all communications.
This role is based in London and will require limited travel (around 10%).
- Coordinate all aspects of leadership requirements with relevant partners: client visits, industry events, press and speaking engagements, travel and schedule strategy
- Own and operate the rhythm of meetings including but not limited to: agenda, follow-up actions, notes, etc.
- Collaborate with Facebook colleagues to prepare for client meetings, oversee the briefing process, and synthesize executive-level messaging for Facebook executives
- Manage internal communications and meetings, including weekly staff meeting, quarterly GMS All Hands, quarterly GMS Manager Meeting, annual GMS Leadership Offsite, Q&As, group posts, and more
- Help facilitate external meetings as necessary - agenda development and speaker outreach, follow-up on action items, etc.
- Conduct primary research and work with FB colleagues to prepare background for meetings with key partners and prospects (e.g. identify goals and talking points, background on attendees, analyze the current business relationship, and summarize opportunities and challenges for FB to work with partner)
- Compile and edit briefing materials and synthesize this information into executive summaries with key business and communication insights
- Manage and execute communications with external clients, internal teams, and cross-functional partners
- Interface and consult regularly with internal cross-functional teams
- Stay up-to-date with trends in business and technology including knowledge of current/potential Facebook clients & partners
- Exercise absolute discretion at all times
- 10 years of work experience, research and analysis experience preferred
- Strong project management and decision-making skills
- Flexibility to juggle a range of tasks, impeccable organization and execution required
- Experience leading cross-functional projects
- Ability to shift priorities quickly and act proactively, while maintaining organization and control
- Strong communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills capacity to build a variety of strong cross functional relationships based on trust and respect
- Ability to compile clear and concise briefing materials
- Ability to work effectively with people at all levels both inside and outside of Facebook
- Understanding of the importance of confidentiality and using discretion is essential
- Exercise poise and professionalism at all times
Back to top