Business Integrity Team Lead, Policy Operations
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities — we're just getting started.
Passionate about making the Facebook platform a cleaner, more relevant place for everyone? Interested in solving complex problems that are geared towards improving Facebook and its community's experiences? Excited about learning how to scale processes? Come join Business Integrity at Facebook! The Business Integrity team ensures our platform is a high-quality ecosystem for users, developers, page admins, advertisers and businesses to create and promote digital content.We are a policy and analytics-driven operations team that thinks upstream to constantly implement solutions at scale. This position will help the team by understanding and working with policy questions/transactions, obtaining and sharing insights from queues with critical stakeholders and driving policy understanding and changes successfully. Successful candidates will be passionate about operational excellence, analytically-driven, easily adaptable, and able to think creatively. They will also be able to work successfully across teams and countries. This position is located in our Austin, TX office.
- Manage a team that reviews and takes action on content with high quality and accuracy
- Enable others to identify trends and opportunities that drive operational improvements such as content review accuracy and policy changes
- Perform analysis to identify gaps between policy and negative user experiences, and develop effective and scalable solutions to address them
- Establish strong cross-functional partnerships with Sales, Policy, Legal, and Operations teams to solve policy implementation problems at scale
- Communicate effectively regarding reliability and movement of top line metrics
- BA/BS degree
- 5+ years of work experience
- Experience resolving and communicating about issues with both technical and non-technical audiences
- Ability to communicate
- Operations experience, in defining measurements and evaluating process performance
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Manager, Global Client Solutions
Peipei helps Facebook’s top clients devise solution-based and results-driven social media strategies. She creates strategic partnerships to help people and brands connect in a more meaningful way.
Back to top