Business Integrity Risk Analyst, Risk and Response
The Risk Analytics team is responsible for partnering with other groups within Risk & Response to provide data analysis that helps identify, prioritize, investigate, & mitigate risks that surface on Facebook's platforms. We are looking for an analyst to join our team who has a passion for understanding and figuring out the "why" behind myriad risks, as well as a demonstrated ability to leverage data to frame complex problems & propose creative solutions. Successful candidates default to close collaboration with cross-functional partners, are comfortable with ambiguity, and are always searching out new knowledge and expertise.
BUSINESS INTEGRITY RISK ANALYST, RISK AND RESPONSE RESPONSIBILITIES
- Identify data and tooling requirements in order to influence project prioritization and roadmaps
- Partner with investigators to conduct investigations that bring deeper understanding and knowledge of potential risk areas in ads, commerce and/or our community
- Use data and internal tools to identify and investigate potential risk areas and patterns at scale and across abuse types
- Use quantitative & qualitative research methods to perform root cause analyses on investigative findings and other high priority issues
- Partner with internal experts to build a deep understanding of how, where, and why diverse forms of abuse are experienced across the platform
- Develop programs and methodologies that shape how we approach the quantitative aspect of proactive investigations that pressure test our integrity systems
- Synthesize investigative findings through the creation of reports and presentations that provide a coherent narrative assessing risk
- Create a framework using data for a quantitative model of measuring risk
- 4+ years experience in investigative, data analysis, or technical systems work
- 4+ years experience using SQL queries or R to perform advanced analysis
- Problem solving and analytical experience
- Flexibility to understand and model diverse forms of abuse
- Experience communicating results of technical analyses with cross-functional partners and leadership
- Ability to drive high priority and ambiguous cases through defined process to resolution
- Experience operating strategic projects with cross-functional partners
- Experience in one of more of the following programming languages: Python, PHP or Haskell
- Experience working with data visualization tools (e.g. Tableau)
Facebook is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at email@example.com .
RELATED JOB OPENINGS
- Commerce Operations Associate, Technical
- Early Response Escalations Team Manager, Risk & Response
- Engineering Manager, Global Operations Engineering
- Manager Analytics, Product Support Operations
- Project Manager, Civic Process
Sunnyvale, CA + 1 More
- Team Lead, Commerce Operations Health Monitoring
Facebook is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org . Requests sent to this email address that do not pertain to disability or religious accommodations cannot be answered.
Questions? Check out our FAQs.
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Yumeng T.Research Scientist
Yumeng spends her days working with machine learning models for search products and completing product-level coding projects.
Back to top