Business Integrity, Policy Operations Senior Manager
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities — we're just getting started.
Passionate about diving into the world of big data and trends analyses? Interested in solving complex problems that are geared towards improving Facebook and its community's experiences? Excited about learning how to scale and automate processes? Come join Business Integrity at Facebook! Facebook is seeking a senior leader to manage our Business Integrity team's policy operations. The Business Integrity team protects users and ensures safe connections between users and businesses. We focus on Ads Integrity, Pages and Commerce verticals and ensure our platform is a high quality ecosystem for users, developers, page admins, advertisers and businesses to create and promote digital content. We are an analytics-driven operations team that thinks upstream to constantly implement solutions at scale through better automation strategies. Successful candidates for this team have a bias toward action and enjoy finding patterns amid chaos, making quick decisions, and aren't afraid of being wrong. This position is located in our Singapore office.
- Improve policy operations by understanding global and local challenges and needs, build scalable solutions to address user and business pain-points and identify automation opportunities as we take down malicious actors at scale
- Develop strong cross-functional partnerships with key internal stakeholders like policy, legal, engineering, data science, product management and additional operational teams at Facebook in order to implement optimal solutions to policy related problems
- Responsible for a global team situated across multiple locations
- Inform, influence, and execute new strategies and tactics as we think about the future of our business Leverage data informed insights to drive new products and initiatives
- Identify trends to enhance the support and detection processes and improve team efficiency
- Provide mentorship, guidance and career development to members of their team
- BA/BS degree with 11+ years of professional experience (quantitative or engineering disciplines preferred but not a must)
- 7+ years of direct people management experience preferred
- Excellent communication & project management skills
- Highly motivated and hard-working with ability to think clearly under pressure, both individually and in team environment
- Ability to rapidly assess, analyze and resolve complicated issues, and distill that complexity into simple and concise communication
- Demonstrated ability to follow-through on execution and procure necessary resources to remove roadblocks for the team
- Analytically driven and an ability to quickly understand and drive nuances with malicious activity, policy needs, new types of products and other needs for the business
- Risk, policy, online fraud background preferred but not a must
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Manager, Global Client Solutions
Peipei helps Facebook’s top clients devise solution-based and results-driven social media strategies. She creates strategic partnerships to help people and brands connect in a more meaningful way.
Back to top