Business Integrity, Outsourcing Ops Specialist
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities — we're just getting started.
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to share, and make the world more open and connected. Through our growing family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that helps billions of people around the world connect and share what matters most to them. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to make the world more open and accessible. Connecting the world takes every one of us—and we're just getting started. Passionate about diving into the world of big data and trends analyses? Interested in solving complex problems that are geared towards improving Facebook and its community's experiences? Excited about learning how to scale and automate processes? Come join Business Integrity at Facebook!The Business Integrity team ensures our platform is a high quality ecosystem for users, developers, and advertisers to create and promote digital content. We are an analytics-focused Operations team that thinks upstream to constantly implement solutions at scale through better automation strategies. This role involves aligning business objectives with and managing workflows insourced/outsourced to a preferred vendor, streamlining operations and driving performance across KPIs. Successful candidates for this team have a bias toward action and enjoy finding patterns amid chaos, making quick decisions, and aren't afraid of being wrong. This position is located in our Mumbai office and requires close partnership with external vendors/service providers, including sitting at contractor facilities several days each week
- Manage communications with external service providers and oversee on-the-ground outsourcing projects including physically sitting at the FB managed contractor facility several days each week
- Action on bugs, questions and other issues arising from this partnership and oversight
- Review and take action on suspicious advertiser behavior while identifying trend characteristics that can enhance automation
- Analyze massive scale structured and unstructured data to drive actionable insights
- Create and maintain insightful automated reporting and dashboards to track business and operational KPIs
- Channel on ground insights in terms of Tools, Processes and Policies back to internal teams to ensure we can iterate faster and help the vendor be more efficient and accurate
- Partner with cross-functional teams such as Product and Engineering to lead or contribute to large scale strategic projects as well as solve ongoing operational problems at scale as it relates to our Outsourcing needs
- Inform, influence, and execute new strategies and tactics for enforcement using sound analysis and impact metrics to support your positions
- A/BS or equivalent with 5 years professional experience including 2-3 years of vendor-management/ program management/Outsourcing oversight or similar leadership experience
- Excellent communication and project management skills
- Highly motivated and hard-working with ability to think clearly under pressure, both individually and in team environment
- Strategic thinker with strong analytical and creative problem-solving skills
- Ability to rapidly assess, analyze and resolve complicated issues, and distill that complexity into simple and concise communication
- Strong analytical skills, with experience solving ambiguous problems using data and providing practical business insights
- Good understanding of SQL and excel is preferred but not a must.
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Manager, Global Client Solutions
Peipei helps Facebook’s top clients devise solution-based and results-driven social media strategies. She creates strategic partnerships to help people and brands connect in a more meaningful way.
Back to top