Business Integrity Associate - Training
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities â€" we're just getting started.
Business Integrity's mission is to ensure safe and trusted connections between people, businesses, and Facebook. Our team works together to anticipate and predict potential threats to our platform, design and build tools to protect against these threats, and then implement and enforce these systems at scale. We leverage data analysis, machine learning and a robust infrastructure to review the quality of promoted content on our platform. We partner closely with several cross-functional teams, including product, engineering, and data science, to ensure high quality and safe experiences for both people and businesses across the Facebook family of apps.
Successful candidates for this team are adaptable, creative, have a bias toward action, aren't afraid of being wrong, and can successfully work across various teams & countries. Opportunities are available in our Singapore office.
- Develop, implement, and facilitate training programs that enable the growth and scaling goals of the organization
- Define key measurable objectives for training programs based on operational goals, develop the frameworks to measure the outcome of those programs, and use the data to improve their structure and delivery
- Perform analysis to identify training gaps, and develop effective and scalable solutions to address them
- Provide guidance and mentoring on best practices for training development and procedures
- Develop strong cross-functional partnerships with Policy, Legal, Operations, and Sales teams to solve policy implementation problems at scale
- Leverage data informed insights to drive operations improvements such as efficiency and accuracy
- Review and take action on suspicious activity while identifying trend characteristics that can enhance automation. Drive internal and external process improvements, consulting with cross-functional teams to understand needs and pain points related to tools support, solve workflow problems, and ensure internal tools and automation systems are fully leveraged
- Communicate clearly the progress of monthly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders, including the ability to synthesize feedback and adjust plans accordingly
- BA/BS degree with 5+ years professional experience
- 2+ years experience in the area of training design and delivery
- Ability to rapidly assess, analyze and resolve complicated issues, and distill that complexity into simple and concise communication
- Highly motivated and hard-working with ability to think clearly under pressure, both individually and in team environment
- Experience working with global teams
- Experience in operations or working with outsourced vendors a plus
- Fluent Chinese speaking skills is preferred but not a must
Back to top