Business Integrity Associate, Policy Operations Insights
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities — we're just getting started.
Passionate about diving into the world of big data and trends analyses? Interested in solving complex problems that are geared towards improving Facebook and its community's experiences? Excited about learning how to scale and automate processes? Come join Business Integrity at Facebook! The Business Integrity team ensures our platform is a high quality ecosystem for users, developers, page admins, advertisers and businesses to create and promote digital content.
We are an analytics-driven operations team that thinks upstream to constantly implement solutions at scale through better automation strategies. This role will focus on investigating new trends in policy violations and abuse to take fast action and shape long-term strategies. Successful candidates will be analytically-driven, easily adaptable, able to think creatively, and passionate about operational excellence. They will also be able to work successfully across teams and countries. This position is located in our Austin office.
- Utilize data analysis skills to investigate new trends in policy violations and product abuse
- Perform analysis to identify gaps between policy and negative user experiences
- Review and take action on suspicious activity while identifying trend characteristics that can enhance automation
- Establish strong cross-functional partnerships with Policy, Legal, Engineering, and Operations teams to solve policy implementation problems at scale
- Use analytical skill sets in a business organization to drive meaningful business impact by looking at problems through an operational lens
- BA/BS degree with 1+ of year work experience
- Data analysis skills
- Experience resolving and communicating about issues with both technical and non-technical audiences
- Ability to communicate
- Experience in risk and safety functions
- Experience working with or in support of diverse communities
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Manager, Global Client Solutions
Peipei helps Facebook’s top clients devise solution-based and results-driven social media strategies. She creates strategic partnerships to help people and brands connect in a more meaningful way.
Back to top