Business Integrity Associate - Policy Operations
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to share, and make the world more open and connected. Through our growing family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that helps billions of people around the world connect and share what matters most to them. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to make the world more open and accessible. Connecting the world takes every one of us—and we're just getting started.
Facebook was built to help people connect and share, and over the last decade our tools have played a critical part in changing how people around the world communicate with one another. With over a billion people using the service and more than fifty offices around the globe, a career at Facebook offers countless ways to make an impact in a fast growing organization.Passionate about diving into the world of big data and trends analyses? Interested in solving complex problems that are geared towards improving Facebook and its community's experiences? Excited about learning how to scale and automate processes? Come join Business Integrity at Facebook! The Business Integrity team ensures our platform is a high quality ecosystem for users, developers, page admins, advertisers and businesses to create and promote digital content.We are an analytics-driven operations team that thinks upstream to constantly implement solutions at scale through better automation strategies. This position will help the team develop and operationalize partner training programs regarding Facebook policies and procedures and track outcomes in connection with such programs. Successful candidates will be passionate about operational excellence, analytically-driven, easily adaptable, and able to think creatively. They will also be able to work successfully across teams and countries. This position will be challenged with having to balance the day-to-day support of our partners, while also identifying innovative ways to solve problems upstream and scale our operations. This position is located in our Singapore office.
- Responsibilities Develop strong cross-functional partnerships with Sales, Policy, Legal, Engineering, and Operations teams to solve policy implementation problems at scale
- Provide guidance, thought leadership, and mentoring for global team located in 3 separate countries
- Define key measurable objectives for projects based on operational goals, develop the frameworks to measure the outcome of those projects, and use the data to improve their structure and delivery
- Perform analysis to identify gaps between policy and negative user experiences, and develop effective and scalable solutions to address them
- Leverage data informed insights to drive operational improvements such as content review efficiency and accuracy
- Review and take action on suspicious activity while identifying trend characteristics that can enhance automation
- RequirementsBA/BS degree with 7+ years' professional experience
- Strong communication skills
- Experience defining measurements and applying statistical analysis to evaluate process performance
- Ability to rapidly assess, analyze and resolve complicated issues, and distill that complexity into simple and concise concepts
- Highly motivated and hard-working with ability to think clearly under pressure, both individually and in team environment
- Experience working with global teams
- Experience in people management or direct mentorship would be advantageous
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Manager, Global Client Solutions
Peipei helps Facebook’s top clients devise solution-based and results-driven social media strategies. She creates strategic partnerships to help people and brands connect in a more meaningful way.
Back to top