Business Integrity Associate - Policy Operations
Facebook’s mission is to give people the power to share, and make the world more open and connected. Through our growing family of apps and services, we’re building a different kind of company that helps billions of people around the world connect and share what matters most to them. Whether we’re creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to make the world more open and accessible. Connecting the world takes every one of us—and we’re just getting started.
Passionate about diving into the world of big data and trends analyses? Interested in solving complex problems that are geared towards improving Facebook and its community’s experiences? Excited about learning how to scale and automate processes? Come join Business Integrity at Facebook! The Business Integrity team ensures our platform is a high quality ecosystem for users, developers, page admins, advertisers and businesses to create and promote digital content.We are an analytics-driven operations team that thinks upstream to constantly implement solutions at scale through better automation strategies. This position will help the team develop and operationalize partner training programs regarding Facebook policies and procedures and track outcomes in connection with such programs. Successful candidates will be passionate about operational excellence, analytically-driven, easily adaptable, and able to think creatively. They will also be able to work successfully across teams and countries. This position will be challenged with having to balance the day-to-day support of our partners, while also identifying innovative ways to solve problems upstream and scale our operations. This position is located in our Singapore office.
- Develop strong cross-functional partnerships with Policy, Legal, Operations, and Sales teams to solve policy implementation problems at scale
- Leverage data informed insights to drive operations improvements such as efficiency and accuracy
- Define key measurable objectives for training programs based on operational goals, develop the frameworks to measure the outcome of those programs, and use the data to improve their structure and delivery
- Develop, implement, and facilitate training programs that enable the growth and scaling goals of the organization. Provide guidance and mentoring on best practices for training development and procedures
- Perform analysis to identify training gaps, and develop effective and scalable solutions to address them
- Review and take action on suspicious activity while identifying trend characteristics that can enhance automation
- BA/BS degree with 7+ years professional experience
- Experience in the area of training design and delivery
- Operations experience, especially in defining measurements and applying statistical analysis to evaluate process performance
- Ability to rapidly assess, analyze and resolve complicated issues, and distill that complexity into simple and concise communication
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Highly motivated and hard-working with ability to think clearly under pressure, both individually and in team environment
- Experience working with global teams
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Sr. Manager, WhatsApp Customer Support & Localization
Cristina manages the WhatsApp customer experience, translating the application into multiple languages and troubleshooting communication services worldwide.
Back to top