Business Integrity Associate, Core Operations
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities — we're just getting started.
Passionate about diving into the world of big data and trends analyses? Interested in solving complex problems that are geared towards improving Facebook and its community's experiences? Excited about learning how to scale and automate processes? Come join Business Integrity at Facebook! The Business Integrity team ensures our platform is a high quality ecosystem for users, developers, page admins, advertisers and businesses to create and promote digital content.
We are an analytics-driven operations team that thinks upstream to constantly implement solutions at scale through better automation strategies. This position will help the team develop and operationalize partner training programs regarding Facebook policies and procedures and track outcomes in connection with such programs. Successful candidates will be passionate about operational excellence, analytically-driven, easily adaptable, and able to think creatively. They will also be able to work successfully across teams and countries. This position will be challenged with having to balance the day-to-day support of our partners, while also identifying innovative ways to solve problems upstream and scale our operations. This position is located in our Austin office.
- Become a subject matter expert in mature workflows to be able to effectively advocate for operational excellence of those workflows with key stakeholders (e.g., Product, Engineering, Legal, and other cross-functional teams)
- Define clear business problems and prioritize solutions using data-driven analytics, developing success metrics to measure project performance and alignment with team mission and goals
- Effectively plan and manage complex projects from the initial ideation phase through final execution to further our mission
- Be on the front lines of the workflow and proactively communicate regular updates, concerns, trends and the impact of changes to all internal stakeholders
- Develop and deliver measurement and reporting to quantify the impact of all launches, and monitor and analyze product and operational health metrics
- Drive internal and external process improvements, consulting with cross-functional teams to understand needs and pain points related to tools support, solve workflow problems, and ensure internal tools and automation systems are fully leveraged
- Communicate clearly the progress of monthly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders, including the ability to synthesize feedback and adjust plans accordingly
- BA/BS degree with 2+ years of work experience
- Experience in managing programs
- Operations experience, in defining measurements and applying statistical analysis to evaluate process performance
- Experience resolving and communicating about issues with both technical and non-technical audiences
- Ability to communicate
- Experience working with global teams
- Experience working with or in support of diverse communities
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Manager, Global Client Solutions
Peipei helps Facebook’s top clients devise solution-based and results-driven social media strategies. She creates strategic partnerships to help people and brands connect in a more meaningful way.
Back to top