Business Integrity Associate, Advertiser Experience
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities — we're just getting started.
Interested in solving complex problems that are geared towards improving Facebook, its business partners' and its community's experiences? Come join Business Integrity at Facebook! The Business Integrity team ensures our platform is a high quality ecosystem for users, developers, page admins, advertisers and businesses to create and promote digital content. We are an analytics-driven operations team that thinks upstream to constantly implement solutions at scale through better automation strategies. This position will help the team investigate, understand and lead the implementation of enforcement improvements for Facebook advertising policies.
Successful candidates will be self-motivated, excellent communicators, able to think creatively, and passionate about problem solving. They will also be able to work successfully across teams and countries. This position will be challenged with having to balance day-to-day project implementation, while also identifying innovative ways to solve complex problems.
- Develop and maintain strong cross-functional partnerships with Sales, Policy, Legal, Product, Engineering and Operations teams to understand and solve both policy and ad review problems at scale
- Conduct in-depth investigations leveraging large and complex data sets to identify integrity-related trends impacting Facebook business partners
- Prioritize new processes or modifications to existing enforcement processes using sound analysis and impact metrics
- Define key measurable objectives for projects based on operational goals, develop the frameworks to measure those outcomes, and use the data to improve the advertiser experience
- Manage cross-functional projects from inception to completion which may include both technical and non-technical responsibilities
- BA/BS degree with 2+ years of work experience
- Critical thinking skills with problem solving abilities in a professional setting
- Ability to follow-through on execution and procure necessary resources to ensure project completion
- Ability to communicate
- Experience executing on multiple simultaneous projects
- Experience working with global teams
- Experience collaborating with both technical and non-technical audiences
- Understanding of statistical analysis and data presentation skills
- Experience analyzing large datasets, generating insights and presenting solutions to various stakeholders
- Experience with SQL or statistical software
- Experience working with or in support of diverse communities
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Manager, Global Client Solutions
Peipei helps Facebook’s top clients devise solution-based and results-driven social media strategies. She creates strategic partnerships to help people and brands connect in a more meaningful way.
Back to top