Business Integrity Associate, Advertiser Experience
(Menlo Park, CA)
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities — we're just getting started.
Interested in solving complex problems that are geared towards improving Facebook and its community's experiences? Excited about learning how to scale and automate processes? Passionate about diving into the world of big data and trends analyses? Come join Business Integrity at Facebook!
The Business Integrity team protects users and ensures safe connections between users and businesses. We are further split into the Ads Integrity and Pages + Commerce verticals and together ensure our platform is a high quality ecosystem for users, developers, page admins, advertisers and businesses to create and promote digital content. We are an analytics-driven operations team that thinks upstream to constantly implement solutions at scale through better automation or product strategies. Our focus on data analysis, machine learning, applications engineering and a robust infrastructure of back-end systems allows us to work effectively with our engineering and product teams to build proprietary tools and techniques to enforce the quality of all promoted content at scale and improve advertiser's experience with our platform. We collaborate closely with various teams like design, marketing managers, content, etc. to innovate and execute product initiatives across the company. The ideal candidate will have experience in building, launching, and scaling great products and solutions and must thrive as a leader of cross-functional teams, exhibit excellent analytical and communication skills, juggle multiple priorities, and have a strong bias for action. This full-time position is located in our Menlo Park office.
- Partner with a variety of stakeholder teams to solve problems at scale and drive the business forward together
- Conduct in-depth investigations leveraging large and complex data sets
- Develop compelling analyses to execute data-informed initiatives that reduce malicious behavior on our platform, improve advertiser/customer experience, and drive growth via our content strategy
- Inform, influence, and execute new strategies and tactics using sound analysis and impact metrics to support your positions
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously while maintaining close attention to detail and meeting short, frequently changing deadlines
- Influence product experience and strategies with operational insights and business understanding
- Drive product development with a team of world-class engineers, designers and product managers.
- Maximize efficiency in a constantly evolving environment where the process is fluid and creative solutions are the norm
- Define and analyze metrics that inform the success of products/projects
- BA/BS degree with 5+ years of work experience
- 5+ years of work experience in an analytical environment
- Ability to communicate
- Project management experience
- Experience resolving and communicating about issues with both technical and non-technical audiences
- Ability to follow-through on execution and procure necessary resources to ensure project completion
- Experience working with or in support of diverse communities
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Manager, Global Client Solutions
Peipei helps Facebook’s top clients devise solution-based and results-driven social media strategies. She creates strategic partnerships to help people and brands connect in a more meaningful way.
Back to top