Business Integrity Associate, Advertiser Experience
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities — we're just getting started.
Passionate about diving into the world of big data and trends analyses? Interested in solving complex problems that are geared towards improving Facebook and its community's experiences? Excited about learning how to scale and automate processes? Come join Business Integrity at Facebook! The Business Integrity team ensures our platform is a high quality ecosystem for users, developers, page admins, advertisers, and businesses to create and promote digital content. We are an analytics-driven operations team that thinks upstream to constantly implement solutions at scale through better automation strategies. This position will help the team expand its support of Advertiser Experience in APAC, and work closely with cross functional partners across teams and countries. Successful candidates will be passionate about operational excellence, analytically-driven, easily adaptable, and able to think creatively. This position will be challenged with having to balance the day-to-day support of our partners, while also identifying innovative ways to solve problems upstream and scale our operations. This position is located in our Singapore office.
- Perform analysis to identify gaps in our tools and processes that impact advertiser experience, and develop effective and scalable solutions to address them
- Develop deep understanding of Facebook's advertising policies and business landscape in APAC
- Leverage data informed insights to drive operations improvements in tooling, measurement, and prioritization
- Review and take action on suspicious activity while identifying trend characteristics that can enhance automation
- Develop a robust understanding of our internal tools and processes to new product and policy launches
- BA/BS degree with 2+ years professional experience
- Experience working with languages such as SQL/Python/PHP preferred
- Operations experience, especially in defining measurements and applying statistical analysis to evaluate process performance
- Ability to rapidly assess, analyze and resolve complicated issues, and distill that complexity into simple and concise communication
- Culturally sensitive and experience understanding businesses and/or digital advertising in APAC
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Highly motivated and hard-working with ability to think clearly under pressure, both individually and in team environment
- Experience working with global teams
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Manager, Global Client Solutions
Peipei helps Facebook’s top clients devise solution-based and results-driven social media strategies. She creates strategic partnerships to help people and brands connect in a more meaningful way.
Back to top