Business Integrity Associate, Admin Experience
(Menlo Park, CA)
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities — we're just getting started.
Passionate about diving into the world of big data and trends analyses? If given a vast database, would you find useful information in it and organize it into beautiful charts that tell a compelling story? Interested in solving complex problems that are geared towards improving Facebook and its community's experiences? Excited about learning how to scale and automate processes? Come join Business Integrity at Facebook!
The Business Integrity team protects users and ensures safe connections between users and businesses. We are further split into the Ads Integrity and Pages + Commerce verticals and together ensure our platform is a high-quality ecosystem for users, developers, page admins, advertisers and businesses to create and promote digital content. We are an analytics-driven operations team that thinks upstream to constantly implement solutions at scale through better automation strategies.
Our team works to ensure that people are using our Business Pages and Page products with good intent. For example, how can we gain maximum usage of our products or features while ensuring that they do not fall in the hands of bad actors. We review ambiguous activity to classify and deconstruct emerging patterns and trends. Successful candidates for this team have a bias toward action and enjoy finding patterns amid chaos, making quick decisions, and aren't afraid of being wrong. This position will be challenged with having to balance the day-to-day service/support of our customers, while also identifying innovative ways to solve problems upstream and scale our operations. This position is located in our Menlo Park, CA headquarters.
- Develop compelling analyses to execute data-informed initiatives that improve customer experience and drive growth of Facebook Pages
- Review and take action on suspicious admin behavior while identifying trend characteristics that can enhance automation
- Conduct in-depth investigations leveraging large and complex data sets
- Partner with Product and Engineering teams to solve problems at scale
- Inform, influence, and execute new strategies and tactics using sound analysis and impact metrics to support your positions
- Leverage data informed insights to drive new products and initiatives
- Identify trends to enhance the support and detection processes and improve team efficiency
- Manage, coordinate, and/or support policy enforcement projects as needed
- BA/BS degree with 3+ years professional experience
- Ability to source and manipulate both internal and external data sets
- Ability to communicate
- Critical thinking and problem solving abilities in a professional setting
- Experience resolving and communicating about issues with both technical and non-technical audiences
- Ability to follow-through on execution and procure resources to ensure project completion
- Understanding of statistical analysis and Excel skills
- Facebook user
- Knowledge of SQL or statistical software
- Experience working with or in support of diverse communities
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Manager, Global Client Solutions
Peipei helps Facebook’s top clients devise solution-based and results-driven social media strategies. She creates strategic partnerships to help people and brands connect in a more meaningful way.
Back to top