Business Integrity Analyst
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities — we're just getting started.
Passionate about diving into the world of big data and trends analyses? Interested in solving complex problems that are geared towards improving Facebook and its community's experiences? Excited about learning how to scale and automate processes? Come join Business Integrity at Facebook! The Business Integrity team ensures our platform is a high-quality ecosystem for users, developers, page admins, advertisers, and businesses to create and promote digital content. We are an analytics & policy-driven operations team that thinks upstream to constantly implement solutions at scale through better automation strategies. We manage a wide variety of workflows and solve complex problems aimed at improving trust between our user community and commercial products - from improving our ad review & training systems, to handling policy questions/transactions, to operationalizing policy solutions at scale, to understanding insights & outcomes associated with our various policies, programs, and products. We are hiring for several positions, and seeking adaptable, creative, and analytically-driven people who are passionate about operational excellence & partner support, and can successfully work across various teams & countries. This position is located in our Austin office.
- Review and take action on content with high quality and accuracy
- Understand our team's most important metrics and measurement methods, and analyze these measurements to recommend improvements and remedial measures on an ongoing basis
- Analyze, organize, consolidate, and visualize large amounts of data from multiple sources in order to identify trends and opportunities that drive operational improvements, such as content review accuracy and policy changes
- Develop strong partnerships with cross-functional groups such as PMs, Engineering, Senior Analysts, Sales, Policy, Legal, and Operations to solve prioritize business needs, and solve problems at scale
- Review and take action on suspicious activity while identifying trend characteristics that can enhance automation
- Drive team to continuously improve and automate existing processes and work through data
- Communicate clearly the progress of monthly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders, including the ability to synthesize feedback and adjust plans accordingly
- BA/BS degree with 1+ years professional experience
- Project experience in business analysis of processes, metrics, workflows, and operations
- Ability to assess, analyze and resolve complicated issues, and distill that complexity into simple and concise communication
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Manager, Global Client Solutions
Peipei helps Facebook’s top clients devise solution-based and results-driven social media strategies. She creates strategic partnerships to help people and brands connect in a more meaningful way.
Back to top