Business Development Manager, AI
(Menlo Park, CA)
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities — we're just getting started.
Facebook is looking for a results-driven Business Development Manager to lead some of our artificial intelligence and machine learning partnerships (AI & ML). You will work closely with leading external companies our product management and engineering teams to identify and drive these opportunities to accelerate AI innovations. This position is based in our main office in Menlo Park.
- Create high-impact strategy and business plan for growing Facebook leadership in AI ecosystem
- Lead cross-functional team to formulate, negotiate and execute key partnership deals
- Build strong relationship with partner's senior leadership team
- Represent partnership context to internal leadership/sponsors
- 1+ years of experiences with AI and machine learning
- 5+ years of experiences with new business development within web/tech companies
- Understanding of AI and ML technology
- Analytical and data-driven
- Leadership in cross-functional teams
- Ability to operate in an ambiguous environment
- Proven track record of organizational leadership
- Strategic thinker
- Ability to define, develop and lead programs in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment
- Collaboration and relationship-building skills
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Manager, Global Client Solutions
Peipei helps Facebook’s top clients devise solution-based and results-driven social media strategies. She creates strategic partnerships to help people and brands connect in a more meaningful way.
Back to top