Business Applications Manager, Data Center Supply Chain
(Menlo Park, CA)
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities — we're just getting started.
Facebook's Business Applications team is responsible for building integrated, scalable, and robust enterprise products that run the company. We are currently looking for a strong engineering leader with deep enterprise systems experience to lead our Accounting, Asset Management, Billing & Revenue, Financial Planning and Treasury product teams. This person will be responsible for driving changes to improve the productivity of the Finance organization. This position will require outstanding communication skills with the ability to establish relationships with cross-functional teams. This full-time position will be based in our Menlo Park, CA office.
- Lead a team of product managers and engineers
- Provide strategic and operational oversight for our data center supply chain systems
- Work closely with business leaders to develop short and long-term strategies
- Manage business expectations, resolve conflicts, and keep businesses aligned
- Execute on 6 month and 1 year road maps
- Drive innovation, establish new approaches in improving productivity
- Establish a metrics based organization, develop key operational metrics and push for continuous improvement.
- Ensure system security, data integrity and accuracy of financial record
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Supply chain or Finance Degree required
- 7+ years post-collegiate work experience in building enterprise systems and establishing operational processes around systems.
- 5+ years of building systems for Data Center operations or manufacturing/distribution environment
- 5+ years experience in Oracle ERP or equivalent supply chain system
- 2+ years experience writing SQL queries and performing data analysis
- Experience in ERP or Data Center supply chain system implementations
- Subject matter expert of supply chain functions including sourcing, procurement and demand planning
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Manager, Global Client Solutions
Peipei helps Facebook’s top clients devise solution-based and results-driven social media strategies. She creates strategic partnerships to help people and brands connect in a more meaningful way.
Back to top