Business Analyst, Software Engineering Leadership Recruiting
(Menlo Park, CA)
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities — we're just getting started.
Recruiting is a core strategic driver of Facebook's success. We are looking for a Business Analyst in Leadership Recruiting to redefine the way we identify, engage, and recruit for leadership talent as we move into the next evolution of Facebook. This full time position is located in our Menlo Park office. The Business Analyst will be responsible for leveraging global talent market and industry research, provide impactful talent and market insights, and help execute the search strategy for a variety of senior technical leadership roles.
- Partner closely with Executive Sourcers, Recruiters, and Hiring Partners to provide leadership search engagement support.
- Bring expertise on business, product and industry research to enable data-driven talent strategies and recommendations that influence senior-level thinking and make real impact.
- Drive all research and analysis for a range of leadership talent engagements.
- Provide answers to strategic questions of technical leadership and detail their strategic implications.
- Skilled at solving tough business problems and present insights in a compelling way that influences action.
- Research, identify and cultivate internal and external talent networks that support Facebook's global leadership talent strategy.
- Capture and maintain accurate market, client and candidate information on our knowledge management systems so as to both facilitate the search process and our overarching Market Intelligence initiatives.
- Leverage search and problem-solving expertise on a variety of Facebook Global Recruiting initiatives.
- Become a contributing member of the Recruitment Leadership team that effectively embodies and promotes the culture and values of Facebook, and lead the team to do the same.
- Minimum of 2 years' research or analysis professional consulting, executive search or corporate development environment.
- Demonstrated experience of research methods (tools, frameworks, etc.) within the international media and/or technology sectors.
- Interpersonal and communication skills.
- Prior use of talent market insights and data to influence talent decisions within the leadership groups and cross-functional teams.
- Demonstrated track record of building working relationships with team, leaders and cross-functional partners.
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Manager, Global Client Solutions
Peipei helps Facebook’s top clients devise solution-based and results-driven social media strategies. She creates strategic partnerships to help people and brands connect in a more meaningful way.
Back to top