Business Analyst, Sales Operations - POD 8
(Menlo Park, CA)
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities — we're just getting started.
Facebook is seeking a highly quantitative, driven, process & detail-oriented and creative Sales Operations Analyst who will serve as a member of Facebook's core Sales Operations team through partnerships with key stakeholders in the organization. The role will have a day-to-day focus on providing data driven insights for Facebook's Sales Operations teams with the primary objective of enabling leadership to make effective, analytically driven, and strategic operating decisions. The ideal candidate will be passionate about Facebook's mission, have a background in a quantitative or technical field, have experience problem-solving using large data sets, and can communicate strategic recommendations effectively with senior leadership. This position is located in our Menlo Park office.
- Analytics and Insights:
- Support Shared Services Teams within Facebook with business analytics and insights on the efficiency of their service effectiveness, including revenue potential, product focus, resourcing and process inefficiencies
- Help these teams quantitatively demonstrate their impact on FB's business, including framing and executing lift analyses.
- Apply experience in quantitative analysis and data visualization to tell the story behind the numbers
- Develop innovative insights for sales teams through thorough data deep dives and automation of insights integrated with existing FB platforms.
- Data Quality:
- Ensure consistent development data quality policies, including monitoring and driving close loop corrective actions to improve effectiveness of use of our web-based work management platform.
- Process efficiency and Automation:
- Coordinate the integration of data across tools and dashboards that teams can use to extract data and insights
- Bachelor's degree in an analytical field (e.g. Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, Business or related field
- Experience with problem solving and providing practical business insights and recommendations from data sets
- Analytical skills, with experience solving ambiguous problems using data and providing practical business insights
- Interpersonal skills with demonstrated ability to present content to an audience
- Ability to manage multiple concurrent projects and drive initiatives in a cross-functional environment
- Experience with business analysis, or SQL, or Excel skills
- Knowledge in SQL
- Knowledge in Excel
- 3+ years of work experience, prior experience in Sales Analytics, Sales Finance, Sales Operations, and/or Strategy consulting.
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Manager, Global Client Solutions
Peipei helps Facebook’s top clients devise solution-based and results-driven social media strategies. She creates strategic partnerships to help people and brands connect in a more meaningful way.
Back to top