Business Analyst, GCR
Facebook’s mission is to give people the power to share, and make the world more open and connected. Through our growing family of apps and services, we’re building a different kind of company that helps billions of people around the world connect and share what matters most to them. Whether we’re creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to make the world more open and accessible. Connecting the world takes every one of us—and we’re just getting started.
Facebook is seeking a BusinessAnalyst within the Business Support and Services team. The BSS organization is a collection of teams focused on scaling our advertising business globally with an emphasis on operational excellence, advertiser insights, and scale. The analyst is responsible for a range of responsibilities, including: data analysis, campaign optimizations, audience insights, and process automation. The analyst will need to develop a strong collaborative partnership with our GCR (Greater China Region) cross-functional teams and help execute their biggest priorities. We are seeking candidates with a combination of strong analytical skills, business acumen, and cross-functional partnership abilities to ensure projects are executed flawlessly and deliver impact in a scalable way. This role is based in our Hong Kong office.
- Enable utilization of our scaled tools and services towards client needs
- Analyze KPIs that inform the success of campaigns across brand and DR objectives
- Identify new measurement and insight needs and work with cross-functional teams to develop scalable solutions with a focus on automation
- Develop cross-functional partnerships across Facebook with Marketing Sciences, Creative Shop, Sales, Product, Policy, Agency, and Operations teams
- Leverage large and abstract datasets to identify opportunities for advertisers to increase performance and scale their results to maximize return on investment
- Provide thought leadership and training on measurement & optimization services
- Contribute in defining objectives for the team and executing flawlessly
- Bachelor’s degree in an analytical field (such as Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, Statistics, Economics, Finance, or similar)
- 2+ years of experience in agency, consultancy, analytics, or related industries
- Deep understanding of the advertising marketplace, Facebook ad products, and competitive ad products
- Strong understanding of digital marketing measurement and analytics
- Ability to communicate the results of analyses in a clear and effective manner
- Passionate about problem solving and the potential for innovative solutions that online marketing has created
- Excellent communications and project management skills
- Self-starter with the ability to work in a fast-paced start-up environment
- Understanding of ad tech space and programmatic advertising
- Fluent in Cantonese or Mandarin and strong proficiency in English
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Sr. Manager, WhatsApp Customer Support & Localization
Cristina manages the WhatsApp customer experience, translating the application into multiple languages and troubleshooting communication services worldwide.
Back to top