Business Analyst, Compensation
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities â€" we're just getting started.
Facebook is seeking a Compensation Business Analyst with strong analytical and operational experience to work with recruiting on offers, metrics & reporting, and communication & training related to new hire compensation. This full-time position is located in our Menlo Park office.
- Work with recruiting and business leaders to develop offers
- Apply your expertise in quantitative analysis, for measurement and tracking of key compensation and recruiting-related metrics to help inform, influence, support, and execute business decisions
- Participate in the research for, and ongoing development and administration of new hire compensation programs that matches Facebookâ€™s needs
- Build and maintain reports, dashboards, and metrics and monitor the integrity and validity of the data reported
- Obtain a thorough understanding of our data sources and collection methods
- Analyze trends in new hire compensation and build intelligence through reporting
- Work with large amounts of data and build tools to streamline the offer process
- Develop and update compensation communication materials and trainings for recruiters and candidates
- BS/BA in Economics, Finance, Statistics, Mathematics, HR, Business or related discipline
- 1+ years of experience in consulting, finance, compensation, recruiting or a similarly applicable field
- Experience in Excel, including experience building analyses and models
- Project management experience
Back to top