(Menlo Park, CA)
Facebook’s mission is to give people the power to share, and make the world more open and connected. Through our growing family of apps and services, we’re building a different kind of company that helps billions of people around the world connect and share what matters most to them. Whether we’re creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to make the world more open and accessible. Connecting the world takes every one of us—and we’re just getting started.
Facebook is looking for a Brand Strategist to work on the Global Consumer Marketing team. A doer with proven experience who can unlock the human and cultural story behind every data point, challenge assumptions, inspire creatives and develop impactful marketing strategies in service of real human needs. This role is located in our Menlo Park office, and will report to the Head of Brand Strategy. To be successful at Facebook you need to embrace the hacker ethos: an ability to move fast, iterate and always be adding value. The successful candidate will be: TenaciousOpenImaginative Precise CuriousWith a proven ability to:Ask and answer different and difficult questionsUnearth and articulate powerful human insights Identify and leverage cultural trendsTranslate insights into impactful strategies Inspire and support Creative teams Champion creative ideasEvaluate work, learn and adapt
- Become an expert of Facebook’s tools and Community
- Champion the human, making sure we are focused on the needs of real people, in the real world
- Commission and analyze research (qualitative, quantitative, ethnographic), collaborating with internal research teams as well as working with external specialists
- Analyze Cultural, Technological and Market trends to inform strategic and creative development
- Capture and bring to life powerful human insights
- Develop sharply focused creative briefs and deliver inspiring creative briefings
- Collaborate and support creative teams before and after the briefing
- Clear and compelling presentation of strategies and ideas to senior stakeholders
- Campaign evaluation and optimization
- 6+ years experience as a brand planner or strategist at a creative agency, research company or relevant brand based team
- International experience is a plus.
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Sr. Manager, WhatsApp Customer Support & Localization
Cristina manages the WhatsApp customer experience, translating the application into multiple languages and troubleshooting communication services worldwide.
Back to top