Brand Marketing Manager
(Menlo Park, CA)
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities — we're just getting started.
Facebook is looking for a Brand Marketing Manager on the Global Consumer Marketing team. This role will be responsible for leading the strategic development and execution of product and marketing initiatives designed to build our brand in the eyes of consumers around the world.The ideal individual for this role has a strong background in both systems and story-telling thinking. They are equal parts strategic, creative and operational, and can work in a highly collaborative environment to produce data-driven results. As a Brand Marketing Manager, you'll act as a cross-functional leader to co-shape roadmaps in partnership with our Goodwill product team, guiding our creative process to translate ideas into products that can be tested and scaled. If you have passion for creativity and technology and enjoy working in a collaborative and nimble environment, we'd love to meet you. This role is located in our Menlo Park office. It sits within our internal creative studio, The Factory, and will interface directly with our Goodwill product team.
- Partner with cross-functional teams to operationalize and build strategic marketing solutions aligned to corporate priorities
- Conceptualize innovative marketing programs and products that deliver against Facebook brand and/or product objectives
- Develop and manage execution of marketing campaigns in partnership with internal creative teams, production, engineering and outside agencies
- Partner with Brand Strategy, Insights, Analytics, and Media Delivery teams to ensure all initiatives are grounded in a solid base of consumer understanding and structured to deliver data-driven results
- Work with senior leadership to define, launch, and drive high priority initiatives
- 7+ years advertising and marketing experience
- Experience working with consumer-facing brands in the tech, consumer electronics, or luxury categories
- Hands-on experience developing and executing creative, innovative, integrated marketing campaigns and products
- Proven strategic ability to design and deliver marketing solutions
- Knowledgeable at building, inspiring, and leading productive teams
- Thrive in a self-starter, fast-paced and changing environment
- Creative sense, plus communication skills
- Presentation and public speaking skills amongst senior leadership
- Creative agency experience
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Manager, Global Client Solutions
Peipei helps Facebook’s top clients devise solution-based and results-driven social media strategies. She creates strategic partnerships to help people and brands connect in a more meaningful way.
Back to top