Brand Marketing Manager
(Menlo Park, CA)
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities — we're just getting started.
Facebook is looking for a Brand Marketing Manager on the Global Consumer Marketing team. This role will be responsible for leading the strategic, programmatic development and execution of marketing communications initiatives that support and build our brand in the eyes of the consumers around the world.The ideal individual for this role has a strong background in developing creatively driven brand-marketing campaigns, a unique passion for problem-solving, collaborating cross-functionally, and driving data-driven results. This person possesses an innate understanding of how to manage and evolve a highly visible consumer brand through marketing.This role is located in our Menlo Park office, and sits within our internal creative studio, The Factory.
- Conceptualize innovative marketing programs and products that deliver against Facebook brand and/or product objectives
- Partner with internal marketing and cross-functional teams to craft strategic marketing solutions aligned to corporate priorities
- Develop and manage execution of brand marketing campaigns in partnership with internal creative teams and outside agencies
- Partner with Brand Strategy, Insights, Analytics, and Media Delivery teams to ensure all initiatives are grounded in a solid base of consumer understanding and structured to deliver data-driven results
- Work with senior leadership to define, launch, and drive high priority marketing initiatives
- 7+ years advertising and marketing experience
- Experience working with consumer-facing brands in the tech, consumer electronics, or luxury categories
- Hands-on experience developing and executing creative, innovative, integrated marketing campaigns and products
- Proven strategic ability to design and deliver marketing solutions
- Experience in building and leading productive teams
- Thrive in a self-starter, fast-paced and changing environment
- Creative sense and communication skills
- Presentation and public speaking skills amongst senior leadership
- Creative agency experience
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Manager, Global Client Solutions
Peipei helps Facebook’s top clients devise solution-based and results-driven social media strategies. She creates strategic partnerships to help people and brands connect in a more meaningful way.
Back to top