Brand Marketing Lead, Wellbeing (Instagram)
(Menlo Park, CA)
Careers at Instagram
A Facebook Company
We have over 800 million active accounts on Instagram, which means jobs here offer countless ways to make an impact in a fast growing organization. Instagram was built to strengthen relationships through shared experiences. Our app has played a critical part in forming meaningful communities where people can connect with each other and share what matters most to them.
Instagram is looking for a strategic Wellbeing Program Lead to define the strategy and plan for our Well-Being Program. Our goal is to foster the safest, kindest, and most supportive community. The program should help bring our brand to life through marketing communications that feature and amplify the important work happening both globally and programmatically, to build stronger understanding of how Instagram is fostering positivity and safety on our platform. We are creating products, tools and programs that enable teens on our platform to have strong, positive contributions to their communities and support one another. In particular, the well-being program focuses on building trust with teens and the people who care about them and centers around programs, products, and campaigns that support teen mental health, promote diversity and inclusion, celebrate kindness and body positivity, and highlight communities of support on our platform. This position will oversee all marketing elements of the company's well-being work -- from marketing research, to work with third parties, campaigns, and more. The ideal candidate will have a proven track record of leading large-scale, integrated, strategic marketing campaigns. The ideal individual for this role will have experience developing and executing successful integrated marketing strategies, solutions and initiatives supporting corporate social responsibility, policy programs, and/or corporate philanthropic efforts at a global scale. This is a highly cross-functional role: by liaising closely with our Product, Policy, Community, Communications and Partnerships teams, this role will evaluate and prioritize where and how marketing will be able to contribute and scale awareness and understanding of our programs and broader narratives; this role will also work collaboratively with various marketing functional teams (e.g., Regional Marketing, Insights & Analytics, Media Planning, Events, Creative Studio) as required to ensure all efforts are aligned from inception through launch and beyond. This role is located in our Menlo Park office, and reports to the Global Head of Marketing for Instagram.
- Work with Research & Analytics to generate quantitative and qualitative insights to influence strategy and inform go-to-market plans/product positioning so what we're building adds the most possible value to the end consumer
- Tackle complex challenges with a strategic mindset and create thoughtful recommendations and action plans for solving them with product and cross-functional leadership
- Develop and execute innovative, audience-led integrated program strategies and initiatives that deliver against Instagram brand and/or corporate objectives
- Partner with key internal teams - including Product, Communications, Policy, and Partnerships - to prioritize and establish the integrated program roadmap, informed by solid audience insights
- Collaborate with key internal and external teams and partners to develop and execute the work
- Ensure all efforts are based on solid hypothesis design and are structured to deliver against clear success metrics, utilizing a test-and-learn approach
- Ability to travel both regionally and internationally, approximately 20-25% of time
- 10+ years brand marketing strategy and/or marketing communications experience, including 3+ years experience working in well-being, social good, CSR, philanthropic and/or policy focused environments
- Brand management experience with consumer-facing brand (consumer electronics, tech, health and environment, CPG, or similar global/multinational/Fortune 500 companies)
- Experience developing and executing innovative 360 marketing campaigns that drove quantitative results
- Proven strategic and analytical experience to design and deliver marketing solutions
- Knowledgeable at building and leading team environments, internally and externally, across varied stakeholders
- Experience partnering with external partners and agencies
- Bachelors degree
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Global Marketing Lead, Facebook Blueprint
As the marketing lead for Facebook’s Blueprint program, Lauren focuses on building awareness around the program and the adoption of education and training by businesses and advertisers.
Back to top