Brand Focused Market and Sales Development Lead EMEA
(London, United Kingdom)
Facebook’s mission is to give people the power to share, and make the world more open and connected. Through our growing family of apps and services, we’re building a different kind of company that helps billions of people around the world connect and share what matters most to them. Whether we’re creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to make the world more open and accessible. Connecting the world takes every one of us—and we’re just getting started.
Brand Focused Market and Sales Development Lead EMEA, Facebook Marketing Partners(Sales and Business Development) LondonFacebook was built to help people connect and share, and over the last decade our tools have played a critical part in changing how people around the world communicate with one another. With over a billion people using the service and more than fifty offices around the globe, a career at Facebook offers countless ways to make an impact in a fast growing organization.Facebook’s Marketing Partner program helps developers build products that make marketing easier and more effective. The Market and Sales Development Lead will form part of a team responsible for driving the adoption of partner solution across the EMEA region, working closely with the Global Sales. The role will also identify and articulate opportunities for partner product innovation across key industry verticals and sales channels. The ideal candidate will have experience working with sales and cross-functional teams to drive product adoption among large advertisers and advertising agencies. Success in this position requires a strong understanding of using advertising and marketing technology solution to meet business objectives. This role will be based in our London office reporting to the regional manager for Market and Sales Development.
- Act as an ambassador for the Marketing Partner program (http://www.facebookmarketingpartners.com/) both internally and externally with sales and clients, driving adoption of 3rd party partner tools/services across the sales org.
- Liaise cross functionally with Regional Sales, Regional Product teams, Marketing and Partner Management teams in EMEA
- Work with the Partner Sales teams for go-to-market strategies and optimum service delivery.
- Develop and manage a sales enablement and activation strategy to drive Partner adoption and grow revenue across the vertical/region
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically about complex issues, leading to thoughtful recommendations and action plans
- Proactively resolve business challenges for sales/clients with Partner solutions
- Ownership of Marketing partner revenue across vertical or business area including hitting set KPIs and adoption targets
- Work closely with Marketing to create highly impactful, scaled initiatives, events, materials and projects to drive awareness and adoption of Marketing Partners across EMEA
- Identify, extract and surface key market/vertical trends and feedback to cross functional stakeholders
- Be an advocate for partners solutions at both internal and external events.
- 3+ years direct experience of consultative or solution selling, ideally in advertising or marketing technology
- 3+ years direct experience working in either FMCG, entertainment, telco or automotive industries
- Proven experience of analysing complex business challenges and presenting technology solutions for these at sales teams
- Experience of working cross-functionally with peers and managers, both internally and externally.
- Track record for driving partnership strategy and hitting goals
- Exceptional written/oral communication skills and influence abilities.
- Strong knowledge of business strategy within companies whose main focus is brand awareness
- Good project management and analytical skills
- Passion for Facebook products, technology and online marketing, ideally direct response or performance marketing.
- Experience working remotely as part of a larger international team is a plus
- Fluent English, and ideally one other European languageCompetitive Salary including the following benefits apply:
- Medical Benefits
- Dental Benefits
- Vision Benefits
- Pension Benefits
- Life Assurance
- Childcare Benefits
- Gym Benefits
- Transport benefits
- Laundry BenefitPosted: 17th FebClosing date: 25th March
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Sr. Manager, WhatsApp Customer Support & Localization
Cristina manages the WhatsApp customer experience, translating the application into multiple languages and troubleshooting communication services worldwide.
Back to top