Brand Design Lead, Video & Game Creator Marketing
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities - we're just getting started.
We are looking for a talented and motivated individual to join the Facebook Partner Marketing team as a creative leader to manage communication design and visual storytelling projects serving the creator community.
This individual will also be the graphic design conscience for our visual language systems for Facebook Creators (https://www.intern.facebook.com/creators/#discover). They should be a natural leader with a design/advertising agency or progressive client-side background that skews heavily into the realms of video creativity, specifically having led online and digital marketing initiatives. They will lead design work including (not limited to) brand campaigns, film/video, presentation design, creative collateral for events, e-newsletters, and web creative. This individual must tell the rapidly evolving creators story to the market in the most compelling and aesthetically surprising ways possible. This role will manage the Creators brand identity and set brand design standards globally. The successful candidates will work closely with the entire marketing team, and help us push the boundaries and how we bring our content to life through design and video. This role will also need to work cross-functionally with other teams to ensure Facebook is positioned as the strongest marketing platform in the world.
This position is full-time, and is based in Menlo Park, reporting into the brand communication team on partnership marketing.
- Be our graphic design guru
- Produce layouts or rough sketches to communicate initial ideas and then follow through to delivering flawless execution
- Work with marketing teams to ensure briefs are tight and will drive to the best work
- Take complex concepts and bring them to life simply and beautifully
- Collaborate with creative partners to concept and create innovative and marketing ideas that can live across channels and platforms, with a focus on scaling our digital presence
- Design work including (not limited to) presentation design for marketing materials, creative collateral for events, email client newsletters, digital & branding campaigns, designing for microsites, and creative comps (No coding or development experience necessary)
- Initiate and ship work that has a big impact
- Art direct film/video and photo content, leading creative direction from pitch to production, and edit to final delivery
- Manage projects and provide design direction with our outsourced agencies
- Ensure Creators branding is maintained across all business initiatives
- Conception and prototyping for various projects and asset creation
- Collaborate with designers and the marketing communication global team
- 7+ years of design experience for video and web
- Portfolio link on resume
- 3+ years experience designing in the gaming consumer space
- Portfolio featuring creative development on marketing campaigns, including video campaigns, Keynote B2B work, iconography, branding work and marketing campaigns (online and offline)
- Experience overseeing ideas from inception to launch
- Knowledge of content strategy
- Experience taking feedback and input and coming up with solutions
- Experience in Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, PowerPoint and Keynote
- Experience articulating design decisions
- Experience in self-initiated projects
- Experience in user-experience design
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- Experience managing vendors & agencies
- Experience working under pressure
- Experience multitasking and taking the lead on several projects simultaneously
- Experience in motion graphics and video editing
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Global Marketing Lead, Facebook Blueprint
As the marketing lead for Facebook’s Blueprint program, Lauren focuses on building awareness around the program and the adoption of education and training by businesses and advertisers.
Back to top