BMS Program Engineer
Facebook is seeking a Program Engineer to specifically support the standardization of our Building Management Systems for 3 to 4 regional projects. This individual must possess the ability to lead cross-functional teams quickly and be able to adapt in an evolving space.
BMS PROGRAM ENGINEER RESPONSIBILITIES
- Support global directives.
- Support the ICM BMS Global Program Manager who has ultimate responsibility for the execution of the building management systems.
- Management of the onsite integrator.
- Ensure timely execution of the offsite detailed design packages.
- Ensure offsite detailed design packages meet the required quality expectations.
- Review design packages specific to controls coordination and attend design review meetings to provide feedback from a constructability and coordination perspective.
- Support the project teams at the early weeks of MEP construction to assure a smooth kick-off.
- Visit projects regularly to check the status/progress.
- Work with project level MEP CMs to check the health of the project including schedule.
- Work with the project level QA/QC lead to drive quality BMS installations.
- Manage the multiple BMS trade BIM360Field Issues.
- Work with the project level QA/QC lead to ensure lessons learned from previous and ongoing projects are applied.
- Support the benchmark and mock-up process of BMS coordinated installations at projects to assure consistency across the program. Ensure they're carried out in a timely manner (i.e. Prior to large-scale installation to minimize re-work) and all required coordination takes place prior to sign-off.
- Work with project level CMs and QA/QC lead to ensure the Commissioning schedule is produced correctly in coordination with BMS needs, to support the commissioning activities.
- Issue all required POs for BMS related equipment.
- Track and maintain manufacturing deliverables.
- Track and maintain owner deliverables.
- Coordinate, lead, and take minutes for large multi-stakeholder meetings on a regular basis.
- Ability to travel domestically 75% of the time.
- Develop efficiency improvements.
- Bachelor's degree in engineering field.
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Project, Word, PowerPoint).
- Experience in construction management with time specifically as a MEP or controls lead.
- 7+ years experience of a combination of the following:
- Instrumentation and control installation.
- General contractor MEP coordination/project management.
- Commissioning of data centers.
- 3+ years of Data Center, Pharmaceuticals, and/or Semi-Conductor experience.
- Experience with industrial controls
- Experience leading cross-functional teams
- Experience implementing new technologies or product roll-outs
- BIM360Field experience
- cGMP certified
Facebook is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at email@example.com .
RELATED JOB OPENINGS
- Critical Facility Engineer
New Albany, OH
- Data Center Logistics Analyst
- Data Center Production Operations Engineer
New Albany, OH
- Director, Data Center Facility Operations - West
Los Lunas, NM + 20 More
- Geo Program Manager, Global Data Center Connectivity
Los Lunas, NM + 13 More
- Regional Construction Safety Manager
Papillion, NE + 5 More
Facebook is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org . Requests sent to this email address that do not pertain to disability or religious accommodations cannot be answered.
Questions? Check out our FAQs.
Back to top