Blueprint Project Manager
(Menlo Park, CA)
Facebook’s mission is to give people the power to share, and make the world more open and connected. Through our growing family of apps and services, we’re building a different kind of company that helps billions of people around the world connect and share what matters most to them. Whether we’re creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to make the world more open and accessible. Connecting the world takes every one of us—and we’re just getting started.
Facebook is looking for an experienced Project Manager to join the Global Business Marketing Blueprint team. The Project Manager must be extremely organized, with solid planning, tracking, resource allocation and measurement skills. They must able to balance competing priorities, have demonstrated project management experience and approach challenges with flexibility and a positive attitude. They must also be a strong communicator and, above all else, a problem-solver and collaborator. The Project Manager will be responsible for process and execution around delivery within the Blueprint team and will work with various stakeholders including Marketing, Events, Sales, Engineering, Marketing Strategy, and more.
- Track, support and manage key strategic initiatives, from planning to execution, for the Blueprint team.
- Put systems and processes in place that can scale the impact of the team
- Work with eLearning, Live, and Certification teams to establish deadlines related to overall team goals, ensures team is aware of key milestone dates, and communicates issues related to staying on schedule
- Partners with Operations on process and tools optimizations
- Facilitates relationships between teams, moving process forward, finding resources, reworking schedules, raising concerns to appropriate owners early and resolving open issues that prevent progress
- Predicts roadblocks and obstacles and establishes meetings or integration points between teams
- Prioritizes competing needs with good reasoning and creative solutions
- Coordinates resources across multiple project initiatives and teams
- Tracks activities on projects and establishes a clear path and owners of next steps
- Communicates clearly across projects and people
- Manage workflow across the team and identify the need for additional resources when necessary
- 5+ years of relevant or related working experience in project management
- Experience driving process/programs/initiatives to address various business needs
- Experience managing budgets and vendors
- Track record of operating independently, demonstrating creativity, being detail-oriented, and delivering results in an organized manner
- Experience with cross-functional working relationships in medium to large organizations
- Experience in Microsoft Office tools and related project/program management applications to drive best practices
- General knowledge of advertising and/or UX
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Sr. Manager, WhatsApp Customer Support & Localization
Cristina manages the WhatsApp customer experience, translating the application into multiple languages and troubleshooting communication services worldwide.
Back to top