BizApps Product Designer
(Menlo Park, CA)
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities — we're just getting started.
Facebook's Business Applications team is responsible for developing and maintaining integrated and scalable enterprise applications. Facebook is seeking an experienced, insightful, forward-thinking, hands-on Product Designer with a strong background in designing products that power the enterprise. As a member of BizApps Labs, you will play a key role in reimagining productivity by designing transformative product experiences that serve Financial Operations, Facilities, and Infrastructure Management.This is a full-time position based in our Menlo Park office.
- Works with internal business groups to acquire a deep understanding of their processes.
- Identifies the key levers that have the greatest impact on operational efficiencies.
- Imagines innovative enterprise products that deliver these efficiencies.
- Works with the BizApps team to design, develop, and deliver the products on an aggressive timeline.
- Provides user experience expertise, applying the principles of human-computer interaction to produce elegant, minimalistic products that deliver business value.
- Develops and maintain a well-coordinated internal relationship with key decision makers and with the wider enterprise organization.
- 5+ years of product design experience
- 3+ years experience working with user interface design tools, such as Sketch, Origami, Adobe Creative Suite
- Bachelor's in Computer Science
- Demonstrated knowledge of aesthetic principles
- Certification/Training in Human Computer Interaction or equivalent experience
- Storytelling skills
- Ability to understand business logic
- Experience with enterprise applications
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Manager, Global Client Solutions
Peipei helps Facebook’s top clients devise solution-based and results-driven social media strategies. She creates strategic partnerships to help people and brands connect in a more meaningful way.
Back to top