Benefits Specialist (Life@ Operations Program Manager)
Facebook’s mission is to give people the power to share, and make the world more open and connected. Through our growing family of apps and services, we’re building a different kind of company that helps billions of people around the world connect and share what matters most to them. Whether we’re creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to make the world more open and accessible. Connecting the world takes every one of us—and we’re just getting started.
Facebook is seeking a Benefits Operations Specialist to assist in supporting the company’s various benefits programs. The person in this new role will make an impact supporting the implementation of program and systems changes and manage the day-to-day operations and vendor management for benefit programs. This role is based in Dublin and will lead projects, process improvement, metrics, and ensure a high touch employee experience. The person in this role will partner closely with the Benefits, Legal, People Tools, Payroll, and HRBP teams.
- Partner with the Benefits Manager to operationalize new programs in EMEA
- Design and implement effective communication and education strategies regarding benefits programs
- Manage the ongoing vendor management and administration of various benefit programs, including program analysis and recommendations
- Represent the Benefits team as a subject matter expert in a specific area. Drive benefits process improvement activities, including process design, documentation, and training
- Identify opportunities to improve existing processes leveraging technology where possible. Things can always be done better
- Run adhoc reports on benefits utilization and help establish metrics. Ensure performance against metrics is tracked, measured, and shared
- Lead cross-functional efforts with vendor and internal stakeholders to improve vendor system functionality/usability, integrations, and data integrity.
- Conduct audits of data to ensure processes and policies are being managed effectively and data quality is improved.
- Respond to employee queries both in person and through our ticketing system
- Manage invoice reconciliation and purchase order creation for new/existing vendors.
- Assists with projects and initiatives as required
- 4+ years’ experience in benefits and/or HR operation in a fast paced organization
- Experience in implementation of different benefit programs across EMEA
- Must demonstrate strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Must have ability to effectively use data to drive recommendations
- Excellent communication, cross-group collaboration, and interpersonal skills
- Ability to interact with all levels of a professional organization
- Ability to work independently with minimum supervision and lead multiple projects simultaneously involving various groups / locations / vendors
- Must have strong organization skills, detail oriented, conscientious, thorough and accurate
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and dealing with ambiguity
- Change Oriented and ability to prioritize
- Experience with vendor management strongly desired
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Sr. Manager, WhatsApp Customer Support & Localization
Cristina manages the WhatsApp customer experience, translating the application into multiple languages and troubleshooting communication services worldwide.
Back to top