Benefits Manager, Financial Benefits
(Menlo Park, CA)
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities — we're just getting started.
Life@ is our mission to take care of our people while they're connecting the world. This includes creating solutions to help people achieve their financial goals and have peace of mind with their financial future. The financial offerings in Life@ improve people's lives as well as redefine and shape how the marketplace looks at employer offered financial solutions. We are looking for an individual that has a great deal of financial experience and will look beyond the traditional financial benefit solutions in order to help our people achieve their financial dreams.
- Lead U.S. financial benefit programs, including the Facebook 401(k) plan.
- Oversee compliance efforts to ensure audits of data, processes and policies are being managed effectively and data quality is improved.
- Lead on-going market surveys, customer focus groups, and benchmarking analysis.
- Design/Create financial program solutions focusing on: Is it solving the customer need? Is it scalable? How does it maximize productivity and engagement? Does it represent an innovative solution to a tough challenge? Is the marketing and distribution creating impact? Does it have success measures?
- Teach and role model functional skills to internal stakeholders, including HR Shared Service team.
- Manage complex employee escalations requiring interpretation of plan designs, contracts and ERISA.
- Assemble and build strong partnerships cross functionally.
- Create new and significantly influence existing design improvements with strategic vendor relationships and internal shared services operational team.
- Develop and analyze key performance metrics and make recommendations to enhance, maintain, or eliminate programs based on this on data. Leverage external consultants and partners as well as internal stakeholders.
- Benefits due diligence identifying and quantifying benefit transaction risks and opportunities in merger and acquisition deals.
- 10+ years' experience in benefits and/or HR operations with focus on financial benefits.
- Analytical and problem solving skills with the ability to effectively use data to drive recommendations.
- Ability to impact and influence others at all levels in the organization and maintain effective relationships with external partners.
- Project leadership and process improvement background.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and lead multiple projects simultaneously involving various groups / locations / vendors.
- Organizational skills & detail oriented.
- Strategic benefits vendor management experience.
- BA/BS degree.
- Networking capabilities both inside and outside organization.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and deal with ambiguity.
- Communication, cross-group collaboration, and interpersonal skills.
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Manager, Global Client Solutions
Peipei helps Facebook’s top clients devise solution-based and results-driven social media strategies. She creates strategic partnerships to help people and brands connect in a more meaningful way.
Back to top