Benefits Manager EMEA
(Dublin, Ireland - London, United Kingdom)
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to share, and make the world more open and connected. Through our growing family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that helps billions of people around the world connect and share what matters most to them. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to make the world more open and accessible. Connecting the world takes every one of us—and we're just getting started.
Facebook is seeking a seasoned Benefits professional to support the growth of its international business in the design, delivery and measurement of Life@ benefit programs across Europe, Middle East & Africa (EMEA). Life@ is our comprehensive approach to benefits designed to take good care of our people as they focus on connecting the world. Reporting to the Director, International Compensation & Benefits, this role offers the opportunity to contribute to the cultivation of a vibrant Facebook culture as it continues to scale internationally.As a key member of the EMEA C&B team based in Dublin, this person will play at all levels and will design, build & execute high impact benefits programmes. Facebook moves fast & has grown quickly but we are still only 1% done & this role gets to have oversized impact on this exciting journey. The ideal candidate will have a depth of experience in the areas of International retirement planning & risk benefits in particular.This role is based in Dublin.
- Lead the strategic evolution of Life@ benefit programmes, focused on taking care of our people and meeting the needs of a diverse workforce specifically in the areas of Financial, Convenience & Time Away programmes.
- Partner with HQ Life@ leads to ensure consistent rollout & adoption of global Life@ programmes across EMEA. Lead the localization & cultural adaption of such programmes to maximize their effectiveness.
- Design and implement effective education strategies for benefits programmes across EMEA.
- Lead the annual budgeting process for all EMEA Life@ programmes in partnership with Finance & International Benefits team colleagues.
- Lead the 3yr planning process for EMEA Life@ programmes.
- Develop key metrics to analyze programme trends and drive strategic design decisions based on data.
- Engage with in country leaders to determine how to maximize the impact our Life@ programmes & focus areas can have on the lives of their teams.
- Things can always be done better
- this role will strive for efficiency, including process design in partnership with the People Operations team.
- Partner with HQ Benefits, EMEA HR, Managers & Executives, Finance and Legal, to develop, adapt and implement new benefits programmes.
- Build a strategic partnership with our Global benefits broker focusing on developing market competitive innovative benefits.
- Identify, assemble and lead cross-functional teams to solve problems in innovative ways.
- 8+ years in Benefits, ideally in fast growth performance driven cultures.
- Deep experience in the benefits field in particular preferably on a pan Europe basis.
- Be a highly collaborative team player & great partner, focus on the doing the right thing to take care of our people & support the growth of the business.
- Good mix of hands-on, operational and design/strategy experience.
- A solid knowledge of International benefit programs from market positioning to administrative details.
- Excellent communication and facilitation skills with demonstrated ability to build relationships & credibility with business leaders.
- Demonstrated ability to exercise sound judgment, present well formulated points of view and to justify ideas with good data.
- Highly change orientated & great at prioritizing.
- Demonstrated project management experience, and the ability to work to tight deadlines with multiple priorities, and across multiple countries.
- Strategic benefits vendor management experience required.
- Self-starter and able to work with a high degree of autonomy as part of a small global team.
- The ideal candidate will bring high energy & a focus on impact
- BA/BS degree required.
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Manager, Global Client Solutions
Peipei helps Facebook’s top clients devise solution-based and results-driven social media strategies. She creates strategic partnerships to help people and brands connect in a more meaningful way.
Back to top