Audience Development Manager - Media Community Development, Media Partnerships
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities - we're just getting started.
The Community Development team contributes directly to Facebook's mission by connecting creators with their audiences, helping them meet their objectives through solutions like Watch, Pages, Videos, Live and Ad Break. We succeed when we help our partners grow their content business. The ideal candidate will have a track record of driving marketing objectives with experience across digital media channels with a focus on the Facebook advertising platform. We are looking for a strong leader who loves problem solving and thrives in a changing environment. This role will require management as well as operational skills, establishing new processes to ensure partners are successful within our program.
- Build out marketing processes and programs related to growth and audience development for strategic partners
- Act as a marketing solutions expert for the Community Development team on scaled ad solutions
- Manage day-to-day needs of programs, including establishing an ongoing cadence of communication and outreach, tracking weekly results and other account metrics
- Identify, create, and implement marketing solutions grounded on achieving measurable business results for our partners including:
- - Establish relationships with internal teams and partners, and manage cross-functional communication for all projects
- - Stay abreast of key media and advertising trends and innovations to bring to future product marketing campaigns and potentially expand the scope of marketing efforts
- BA or BS degree
- 8+ years of experience working directly with marketing, media, consulting, and/or companies with track record of problem solving and thought leadership
- Experience managing a multi-function team
- Experience with digital media platforms, advertising metrics, and media industry trends (brand advertising, direct response marketing, data and technology solutions, ad-tech, etc.)
- Experience with Excel, and analyzing datasets and delivering insights
- Experience working in organizations with cross-functional teams
- Experience working independently and a track record of taking initiative
- Experience at a consumer technology or media company
- Presentation and communication experience
- Ability to adapt well to changing environment
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Global Marketing Lead, Facebook Blueprint
As the marketing lead for Facebook’s Blueprint program, Lauren focuses on building awareness around the program and the adoption of education and training by businesses and advertisers.
Back to top