Associate Product Marketing Manager, University Grad
(Menlo Park, CA)
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities — we're just getting started.
At Facebook, you'll join a talented team of marketers covering all Facebook product and consumer brand marketing for our massive community of users and developers. Our goal is to give emerging technology marketing leaders opportunities for impact, personal and professional development, mentoring and executive exposure. You'll bring products to market, drive adoption, and develop product positioning, external communications, campaign and marketing collateral for Facebook's 1.8 billion users.Facebook's Associate Product Marketing Manager (APMM) Program is a full-time, two-year training and development program to accelerate marketing and leadership skills. You will be a part of a small class of top technology marketing talent with a special combination of both entrepreneurial and creative skill-sets who thrive in fast-paced environments.You are a leader passionate about technology, innovation and defining how Facebook communicates about its products. You have a strong point of view, but have the ability to drive consensus amongst diverse groups of people. Thriving in entrepreneurial environments, you learn by doing and juggling multiple projects and priorities at the same time. You understand Facebook and have a perspective on how to market it. Your passion for the consumer and / or developer audience fuel creative ideas for marketing campaigns. A good listener, you ask the right questions to hone in on what's most important. Innovation is something you bring to daily tasks and big endeavors. This is a full-time position based at headquarters in Menlo Park.
You must submit BOTH a resume and writing sample. Include your writing sample in the same document ( PDF) as your resume.
Facebook Associate Product Marketing Managers Writing Prompt Instructions:
This exercise is designed to evaluate your writing skills.
Your answer to this question will be evaluated by a team of Product Marketing Managers & Associate Product Marketing Managers. Please keep your response to 100 words or less. You should not spend more than 30 minutes on this exercise.
By completing this exercise you agree not to share the exercise materials or your responses with anyone other than an authorized representative at Facebook. Failure to comply with these requirements will result in the disqualification of your candidacy.
Please upload your resume & writing sample as one PDF document.
If you experience any difficulties or reasons for delay in your ability to complete this exercise, please contact your recruiter immediately.
Exercise: Describe a recent marketing campaign that inspired you.
You can check out our www.fbapmm.com site to learn more from our current and former Associate Product Marketing Managers.
- Drive high impact work for products touching consumers, publishers, developers & other audiences in support of the Facebook brand
- Work on foundational marketing projects such as positioning, naming, competitive analysis, external communications, campaign and collateral development
- Coordinate and manage cross-functional teams including corporate communications, product, customer operations, legal, sales and other key stakeholders to deliver world-class product marketing communications
- Advise product teams on core strategic and business decisions
- You must submit BOTH a resume and writing sample. Include your writing sample in the same document ( PDF) as your resume.
- Sponsorship is not available for this position
- Must be available to start employment on or after August 1st, 2018
- Track record of achieving results, increasing responsibility, and leadership
- Demonstrated communication skills
- Organization and people skills
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experience working in a cross-functional capacity within a fast-paced, often ambiguous, start-up environment
- Experience working with or in support of diverse communities.
- Bachelor's degree in marketing or related field
- Previous internship experience in marketing, advertising, product development, product management or consulting
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Manager, Global Client Solutions
Peipei helps Facebook’s top clients devise solution-based and results-driven social media strategies. She creates strategic partnerships to help people and brands connect in a more meaningful way.
Back to top