Associate Product Marketing Manager, Audience Network
(London, United Kingdom)
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities — we're just getting started.
Facebook seeks an experienced professional who is passionate about technology and advertising to join our Publisher Solutions Product Marketing team and support Facebook's Audience Network. The successful candidate will help build, launch, and scale products that enable publishers to monetize their digital properties by making meaningful connections between businesses and people. The ideal candidate will exhibit excellent analytical and communication skills, thrive as a leader of cross-functional teams, and have a strong bias for action. This is a full time position based in London.
- Lead market assessment, quantitative analysis, qualitative feedback, and represent the voice of the market internally with Product Management and Engineering teams
- Identify and prioritize growth opportunities based on quantitative analysis and a strategic view of the market
- Develop and experiment with new business models and strategies to unlock growth
- Plan and facilitate cross-functional efforts to drive successful product alphas, betas, and launches for advertisers and publishers
- Define and manage comprehensive go-to-market strategy and planning including positioning, communication of value proposition, launch strategy, PR, sales and partner materials
- Partner closely with many cross-functional teams, including Marketing Communications, Sales Leadership, PR, Training, and Product Management to drive the execution of product launches and ongoing adoption of key products
- Scale the business by influencing the product roadmap to build new capabilities and by implementing robust processes
- Experience in technology, digital advertising, management consulting, or investment banking
- Ability to set priorities, problem solve, multi-task, and work independently in a dynamic, rapidly changing workplace
- Demonstrated capacity to communicate and simplify ambiguous, complex, and large-scale concepts
- Ability to derive actionable insights from large data sets
- Ability to effectively influence, communicate and lead across a variety of levels in the organization.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience working as a management consultant
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Manager, Global Client Solutions
Peipei helps Facebook’s top clients devise solution-based and results-driven social media strategies. She creates strategic partnerships to help people and brands connect in a more meaningful way.
Back to top