Associate, Global Outsourcing
(Menlo Park, CA)
Facebook’s mission is to give people the power to share, and make the world more open and connected. Through our growing family of apps and services, we’re building a different kind of company that helps billions of people around the world connect and share what matters most to them. Whether we’re creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to make the world more open and accessible. Connecting the world takes every one of us—and we’re just getting started.
The Global Outsourcing team contributes directly to this mission by connecting internal product and business teams with world-class third party vendors to enable and accelerate growth.
Facebook is seeking a strong, experienced, and analytical person to build outsourced programs and to manage third party vendor relationships on behalf of our Product and Engineering organizations. This is a unique opportunity to work with a diverse group of internal teams and drive a dramatic impact on the development of our products. Ideal candidates will have partner management and consulting experience in the outsourcing or technology industries. This position is based at Facebook’s Headquarters in Menlo Park, CA.
- Manage complex vendor relationships with focus on driving KPIs across multiple teams, including quality metrics, performance SLAs, insight/signal gathering, and knowledge sharing
- Initiate and develop outsourcing and process improvement solutions for internal product teams
- Drive the vendor selection process and commercial negotiations with third party vendors
- Manage complex commercial relationships including financial incentives and dispute resolution
- Ensure operational success through strong performance management methodology
- 4+ years of outsourcing, partner management, operations, or consulting experience
- Problem solving and analytical skills coupled with the ability to act autonomously across competing priorities
- Project and time management skills
- Experience with Microsoft Excel
- Experience with the RFP/RFI/RFQ process for third party vendors
- Comprehension of legal, financial, and technology components of outsourcing
- Ability to perform well in a highly dynamic, rapidly changing environment
- Ability to communicate, with presentation skills
- Ability to break down processes and identify key pain points in order to drive resolution
- Ability to solve problems involving multiple stakeholders and cross-functional partners
- Ability to travel domestically and internationally
- Experience working with or in support of diverse communities.
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Sr. Manager, WhatsApp Customer Support & Localization
Cristina manages the WhatsApp customer experience, translating the application into multiple languages and troubleshooting communication services worldwide.
Back to top