Associate General Counsel, Investigations
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities â€" we're just getting started.
Facebook seeks a highly motivated team player to serve as Associate General Counsel for its Compliance Investigations team. Working with a talented team, the position will support Facebook's compliance with legal and key regulatory requirements by leading internal investigations on matters such as anti-corruption, fraud, trade or other potential criminal liability. This person will work with our Compliance, Security and Investigations team. This is a great opportunity to join a growing legal team and to work on novel issues in an exciting, fast-paced environment.
- Oversee internal investigations of matters relating to anti-corruption, corporate and financial fraud, international trade, political activities, and other areas involving potential criminal liability.
- Manage outside counsel relating to investigation matters.
- Provide counsel on the enforcement of our compliance and ethics program, and remediation efforts based on investigative findings.
- 8+ years of investigations experience
- Experience with investigations involving anti-corruption, corporate or securities fraud, or other enforcement areas by agencies such as the Department of Justice and Securities and Exchange Commission
- J.D. degree and membership in at least one state bar
- Experience as a federal prosecutor or similar experience at a federal enforcement agency
- Experience conducting investigations inside a company either as in-house counsel or as retained outside counsel
- Experience with international law enforcement authorities or regulators
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Global Marketing Lead, Facebook Blueprint
As the marketing lead for Facebook’s Blueprint program, Lauren focuses on building awareness around the program and the adoption of education and training by businesses and advertisers.
Back to top