Asset Management Lead LATAM
(São Paulo, Brazil)
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities - we're just getting started.
Facebook's Enterprise Operations Supply Chain is responsible for fulfilling all internal end user IT needs. We build integrated, scalable, and robust processes and systems to manage planning & inventory life cycle. We are currently looking for an experienced, insightful, individual to help define, build, manage and measure asset management. The successful candidate must be forward-thinking with a strong ability to design and execute products that power the enterprise. You will play a key role in reimagining efficiency by shipping transformative products that serve diverse aspects of the enterprise. This is a full-time position based in our Sao Paulo office with less than 20% travel required.
- Lead the ideation, technical development of innovative inventory planning and logistics processes
- Own the end to end asset management process and systems
- Establish shared vision across the company by building consensus on priorities leading to product execution
- Define and analyze metrics that inform the success of products
- Drive automation on an aggressive timeline with a team of world-class engineers and designers
- Identify the key levers that have the greatest impact on operational efficiencies
- Maximize efficiency in a constantly evolving environment where the process is fluid and creative solutions are the norm
- Develop and maintain a well-coordinated internal relationship with key decision makers and with the wider enterprise organization
- Bachelor's Degree
- 3+ years of supply chain experience, with focus on inventory management, forward and reverse logistics
- 2+ years of experience with enterprise inventory management & ticketing systems
- 1+ years of experience optimizing supply chain processes to meet end customer SLA
- 1+ years of experience managing globally dispersed assets
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Global Marketing Lead, Facebook Blueprint
As the marketing lead for Facebook’s Blueprint program, Lauren focuses on building awareness around the program and the adoption of education and training by businesses and advertisers.
Back to top