ASIC Design - Imaging (Oculus)
The Oculus team at Facebook is helping more people around the world come together and connect through world-class VR hardware and software. With global departments dedicated to VR research, computer vision, haptics, social interaction, and more, Oculus is committed to driving the state of the art forward through relentless innovation. VR's potential to change the world is immense-and we're just getting started.
Our Core Tech team explores, develops, and delivers new cutting-edge technologies that serve as the foundation of current and future Oculus products. From mixed reality and human interaction to natural inputs and beyond, Core Tech is focused on taking new technologies from early concept to the product level while iterating, prototyping, and realizing the human value and new experiences they open up.
We are looking for a world-class ASIC/FPGA engineer to design computer vision, camera imaging, and display imaging blocks in FPGA and ASIC. You will design custom ICs/ASICs in close collaboration with the groups developing architectures, algorithms, system software, and SoC.
- Design, simulate, and verify the design. Integrate to an ASIC
- Collaborate closely with algorithm developers, architects, and SoC designers to define
- Support all phases of Silicon SoC development from definition, specification, architecture, layout and production
- Design blocks into FPGA, bring-up complete FPGA platforms, and test with platform
- Assess and recommend emerging technologies through close partnership with external suppliers
- 5+ years of experience in digital/analog IC design, using Cadence IC design tools and high-speed simulation tools like: SPICE.
- Experience in FPGA programming, RTL
- Design experience with Imaging ISP, GPU, CV, ASICs.
- Communication skills and demonstrated ability to cross multi-disciplinary boundaries
- Experience working as an individual and in a multidisciplinary international team
- Experience dealing with ambiguity and fast-paced environment
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Global Marketing Lead, Facebook Blueprint
As the marketing lead for Facebook’s Blueprint program, Lauren focuses on building awareness around the program and the adoption of education and training by businesses and advertisers.
Back to top